HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 21, 2010 at 9:24 AM Post #1,051 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by gearup727 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like Justin updated the list. Is this the list the initial deliveries will be baised on? If its not when will the list come out?

He did say the first 250 will go out, then another 4 weeks later the rest will be shipped.

Mar 21, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #1,052 of 2,425
I wonder when the list closes in terms of the first 250? Justin said it would be open two weeks but it seemed that was based on when he estimated that parts would be in so shipping would start now. If shipping is still another two weeks out as he indicated I wonder if the list will still stay open for the first 250 pre-order requests or if it will be the first 250 that have paid? We shall see. Not being in the first 250 pre-orders but having paid, I am beginning to have some hope I will be one of the first 250 that ships.

Mar 21, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #1,053 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by gearup727 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like Justin updated the list. Is this the list the initial deliveries will be baised on? If its not when will the list come out?

I believe he stated “pay in 2 weeks or lose your spot,” I'm not looking back any more to verify, I will patiently wait for mine, that said AFAIK there’s only one list or he would have told us there's another, Justin is a good guy, have some trust. Thus I would assume if the 2 week period is over and you have not paid the shipping should be based off the only edited list he shares with us.

Mar 22, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #1,056 of 2,425
Hi Justin
If I could ask, I want you to change my order.
I don't want a USA Plug ,but want a Japanese Extra plug.
frown.gif

I couldn't choice the country of Extra plug in your payment page.
confused_face_2.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 11:24 AM Post #1,057 of 2,425
Hi Justine.
I would like to order one:
Color: Black
Country: ITALY, but it has to be shipped to US APO (is it possible? Please let me know.) due to I'm deployed to Afghanistan in a US ARMY base.
PLUG: EUROPEAN
Option: 1 Micro-B cable

Thanks.

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #1,058 of 2,425
Hi Justin,

I would like to preorder 1 Pico Slim as well
Color Black
Optional Micro-B cable for charging
Country USA

Thanks FRGus723

Mar 24, 2010 at 5:13 AM Post #1,060 of 2,425
I would like to be on the pre-order list too.

Black
USA
No extras

Thanks

Mar 24, 2010 at 6:23 AM Post #1,062 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcwang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How come so many people after the first 250 have already paid? Justin didn't send a payment request to them right? Does it give you any advantage to pay before he asks for payment?

probably because so many people in the top 250 havent paid yet. And acording to the list 250 people havent paid yet, regardless of where they are on the list.

Mar 24, 2010 at 8:34 AM Post #1,063 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcwang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How come so many people after the first 250 have already paid? Justin didn't send a payment request to them right? Does it give you any advantage to pay before he asks for payment?

Justin stated earlier that they have paid because they wanted to, not because he has asked them to, so you have to ask some of the ones that have paid why they have done so

Mar 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #1,064 of 2,425
If you look at the list since the last update, there are 239 who have paid, with the 239th way down the list.

With the 2 weeks for the top 250 to secure their spot now gone, the people outside the 250 now come into play, and as some have paid, they have their spot.

Justin said earlier that if you're in the top 360, with the amount of people who haven't paid, you stand a good chance.

There are earlier posts from Justin regarding people who pay outside the 250 - he doesn't want Slims lying around after the 2 weeks, if there are people interested, which is fair IMO.

Mar 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #1,065 of 2,425
mmm his file saysthat he doesnt have my email. so.. do i just pm/email justin my email? Kinda done that alr. but the file has yet been updated since, then again..its just been a couple of days. heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back