HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 20, 2010 at 6:48 PM Post #1,036 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it all boils down to:

do you trust him or not?

If you do, stop whining. If you don't, ask for a refund and go somewhere else.

Nobody's whining, just stating the facts!! Just looking for some news!! Sorry to get everybody on
the defense, but you know what they say defense wins championships!!!

Mar 20, 2010 at 8:36 PM Post #1,037 of 2,425
defense doesn't win championships, it will get you a draw at best.

and you need to chill a little on the 'updating' part, you're giving people the wrong vibe. and asking for updates won't get you an update. i'm sure that if justin has an update, he'll post it up instead of witholding it from us.

Mar 20, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #1,038 of 2,425
Sorry, I'll go back to waiting!!!

Mar 20, 2010 at 9:38 PM Post #1,042 of 2,425
OK!!!

Mar 20, 2010 at 10:01 PM Post #1,044 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That original comment before you edited it was rather ironic.

I just asked a question at first, after that just trying to have some fun!! I would prescribe episodes of Seinfeld or the Office to relieve some tension among the community!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #1,045 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by belac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just asked a question at first, after that just trying to have some fun!! I would prescribe episodes of Seinfeld or the Office to relieve some tension among the community!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

The UK version
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #1,046 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it all boils down to:

do you trust him or not?

If you do, stop whining. If you don't, ask for a refund and go somewhere else.

I think it's pretty safe to say that if I was willing to send him $359 weeks before it ships that I do trust him.

I also see that Justin did post an update and it looks like the amp is just a few weeks away. He didn't have to be specific and could've just said things are coming together, and I'd still be satisfied with at least some sort of communication.

Mar 21, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #1,047 of 2,425
I'm not sure how we got on trust Justin? Briefly - He is sometimes painfully slow, but his stuff is great, and he will take care of you. Eventually. If you want it right now, go to Best Buy. If you want it right, be patient - the Slim is a fine, fine amp (heard it at the SF Bay area meet premier), and Justin is a busy, trustworthy Mad Scientist....

Mar 21, 2010 at 4:50 AM Post #1,048 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by tseryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's pretty safe to say that if I was willing to send him $359 weeks before it ships that I do trust him.

I also see that Justin did post an update and it looks like the amp is just a few weeks away. He didn't have to be specific and could've just said things are coming together, and I'd still be satisfied with at least some sort of communication.

With the LOD and shipping etc the cost for the Slim and accessories is closer to a half a grand.
In comparison, people have paid for a particular product from Hisound Audio (myself included) when it was first talked about on 08-26-2009. That product has yet to be delivered.
By contrast, the wait for this quality product (the Slim) is relatively small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back