HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 28, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #1,096 of 2,425
Hi Justin,

I would like one please.

Black
USA
With USB charging cable

I just read all 73 pages of this thread, and am a newbie when it comes to head-fi, but this is one 250 car train I hope to jump! Thanks.

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #1,097 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbank /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Justin,

I would like one please.

Black
USA
With USB charging cable

I just read all 73 pages of this thread, and am a newbie when it comes to head-fi, but this is one 250 car train I hope to jump! Thanks.

I believe the first 250 has all been snapped up.

Mar 29, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #1,099 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTiK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not according to the preorder pdf

I believe he means that even though there is people within the first 250 "reservations" that have not paid, there is quite a bit of people after said number that have paid and would slide in to take the unpaid slot. Hence virtually making the 1st 250 units sold by now...

Mar 29, 2010 at 2:37 AM Post #1,100 of 2,425
The list hasn't been updated for a week now. I'm sure more people has paid since that time and the 250 mark is very likely passed.
But you still able the get amp at the preorder price while it last, but it sure won't be for long now.
I hope we will see new progress this coming week.

It just you guys. If it weren't for you that wanted those purple knobs for your slim, we could have seen the amp starts shipping out a week ago, I'm sure about that.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
icon10.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 2:57 AM Post #1,101 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It just you guys. If it weren't for you that wanted those purple knobs for your slim, we could have seen the amp starts shipping out a week ago, I'm sure about that.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
icon10.gif

purple huh , you must talkin' 'bout me.
darthsmile.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 5:01 AM Post #1,102 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by CD44hi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe he means that even though there is people within the first 250 "reservations" that have not paid, there is quite a bit of people after said number that have paid and would slide in to take the unpaid slot. Hence virtually making the 1st 250 units sold by now...

Yep thats it. There is way too many people ahead in the list.

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #1,103 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep thats it. There is way too many people ahead in the list.

If I read correctly, the first post clearly mentions that the offer isn't limited to the 250 first pieces, but that it would take more time to get a piece from the following batch. So as far as I understand, people can still place an order.
wink.gif

So, Justin please keep me one
biggrin.gif

- Black
- Japan
- Optional micro-USB cable

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:33 PM Post #1,104 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchbat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I read correctly, the first post clearly mentions that the offer isn't limited to the 250 first pieces, but that it would take more time to get a piece from the following batch. So as far as I understand, people can still place an order.
wink.gif

The way I understood the post is that the special price isn't limited to the first 250 pieces, but the lifetime battery and lifetime warranty offer is limited to the first 250.

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM Post #1,105 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The way I understood the post is that the special price isn't limited to the first 250 pieces, but the lifetime battery and lifetime warranty offer is limited to the first 250.

That is totally true
wink.gif
but I think they were implying it was useless to put an order right now, since the first batch is likely sold out. In any case it's still a sweet deal
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #1,106 of 2,425
Dang, not gonna make the first 250. I hope the wait is not too long after the first batch of Pico Slims ship. I'm seriously jonesin' for one of these.

Mar 29, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #1,108 of 2,425
Did you get the PMs asking for your e-mail address and whether you wanted the LOD cable? If not you should probably get in touch with Justin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back