Head-Fi Reception at AXPONA 2016 + discount code
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2016 at 2:16 AM Post #46 of 114
It's official - I'll be there at least part of the day (afternoon) Saturday, and Sunday. Phew. Should be able to make the actual reception Saturday 12-1:30... 

Looking forward to seeing you all.

L

Apr 7, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #47 of 114
  By some remarkable coincidence, my boss just asked me to go to a conference in Chicago on the 14th & 15th.  So, I think I know where will be on the 16th.

I will definitely be there.

Apr 10, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #50 of 114
Hello,

I'm not a super active user on here, more of a lurker haha. Reading reviews and what not trying to figure out which headphones to get. Just bought my amp/dac so gonna make a decision soon. I was at audio shop trying stuff out when the shopkeeper mentioned Axponia. Perfect timing for me..live only 30 minutes away too. So anyways I will definitely be there this weekend (Sat) so I would be down to meet some people.

Apr 11, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #52 of 114
Hey, I actually posted in the other thread that Keith started, whoops, but I had a question.  Is it going to be possible to listen to some headphones while there? It looks that way, just curious if the vendors will have some demos?

Thanks, look forward to meeting up!

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:55 PM Post #60 of 114
Hey all, look forward to seeing you again!  We have some amazing gear we're hauling out for the show, and also a show special of 10% off ETHERs, plus a DUM cable upgrade.

Our demo rigs include:

ETHER and ETHER C, of course

Amps:
Cavalli Liquid Crimson
Cavalli Liquid Carbon
Schiit Audio Mjolnir 2 with some bomb tubes

DACs:
Schiit Audio Yggdrassil
Schiit Audio Gungnir Mulibit

Portable:
AK380 + Liquid Spark
Questyle QP1r
Chord Mojo (iOS and USB friendly for your phones)

Electrostatic:
Cavalli Liquid Lightning 2 T (and maybe Liquid Lighting 2SS)
Headroom Blue Hawaii

And of course, our updated electrostatic.  We've increased resolution, improved extension, and deployed a new stator.  

See you Friday!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back