Head-Fi Reception at AXPONA 2016 + discount code
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #76 of 114
Also it looks like Dita Audio products will be debuting at the Ear Gear Expo.
http://onsongaudio.com/2016/04/06/calyx-and-dita-audio-at-axpona-2016/

I currently own the Answer and like it a lot. It mates well with my Calyx M and it sounds great amped directly from my iPhone 6s too for ultraportable applications. I recommend checking Dita out if you have a chance.

Apr 13, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #77 of 114
I can say for sure after going the last 3 years, the ear gear expo has grown two fold since the first year and now this year is the biggest yet with the likes of alo, dita, etc comming to our neck of the woods! Should be a great show!

Apr 13, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #78 of 114
 I will be there too I have reserved my three day pass a long time ago. But I will try to make it to the meeting . You can put me on the list . Looking forward to seeing you all at axpona. I would like to meet sky lab now that I met jude at the chiunify meet this year . I really enjoyed the meet and met some of the regulars in this area . It was a blast .
   Looking forward to seeing and hearing some great gear . I hope they have the new Rowland Research super integrated at axpona and hope they have one set up for listening .
    I am going to have  grand old time so bring it on .

Cool mm would like to meet you as well! I will be at the show Friday and Saturday wondering about and still come to this meet up Saturday. I will be wearing a reel to reel shirt :D

Apr 13, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #80 of 114
Cool mm would like to meet you as well! I will be at the show Friday and Saturday wondering about and still come to this meet up Saturday. I will be wearing a reel to reel shirt
biggrin.gif

I love that Rob, like me, already has his T-shirt Planned.

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #86 of 114
So what exhibitors is everyone most looking forward to checking out?

Senheiser and ATC for me. I definitely want to check out some speakers but im not to knowledgeable on which manufacturers to check out. The list is huge haha.

Apr 14, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #87 of 114

Senheiser and ATC for me. I definitely want to check out some speakers but im not to knowledgeable on which manufacturers to check out. The list is huge haha.

I'm planning on checking Noble, Fostex, Questyle, and AK. Man.. only few days left until I get to test my dream devices 

Apr 14, 2016 at 7:23 PM Post #89 of 114

I love atcs too specifically their active monitors . I am a big fan of them and have been using actives exclusively for several years now . Of course the atcs are a bit above what is affordable for me . But I did actually hear a pair of active scm 100s years ago . Wow now that was enlightening . The sound was very dynamic and lifelike in many ways . But some would not like the analytical presentation they present . But after I heard them I had to join the crowd . I have had several emotiva active monitors these last few years . I did upgrade to their top model around three years ago the stealth 8 and I am very happy with them . But if I ever won the lottery I would love to spring for the top active atc the scm 150 now that is a incredible active speaker .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back