Head-Fi Reception at AXPONA 2016 + discount code
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016 at 10:05 PM Post #61 of 114
Hey all, look forward to seeing you again!  We have some amazing gear we're hauling out for the show, and also a show special of 10% off ETHERs, plus a DUM cable upgrade.

Our demo rigs include:

ETHER and ETHER C, of course

Amps:
Cavalli Liquid Crimson
Cavalli Liquid Carbon
Schiit Audio Mjolnir 2 with some bomb tubes

DACs:
Schiit Audio Yggdrassil
Schiit Audio Gungnir Mulibit

Portable:
AK380 + Liquid Spark
Questyle QP1r
Chord Mojo (iOS and USB friendly for your phones)

Electrostatic:
Cavalli Liquid Lightning 2 T (and maybe Liquid Lighting 2SS)
Headroom Blue Hawaii

And of course, our updated electrostatic.  We've increased resolution, improved extension, and deployed a new stator.  

See you Friday!

Should be a good show. See you Friday.

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:45 AM Post #63 of 114
Ear Gear Expo is going all weekend during Axpona

Yeah, you'll be able to audition ridiculous stuff.

Thank you gents, wife and I are pumped, wallet is not.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 12, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #65 of 114
I will be there too! I don't need Pizza but will come say hi during the reception, so please put me on any list to get on of that's required. I have my 3-day pass to the show already. Thanks!

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #67 of 114
Does anyone here have the time or patience to go through this thread and give me an estimated RSVP total for the lunch?  I can take count it from then, but I just dont have the time right now to go back through the thread searching.  I'll get you an extra slice of pizza for your effort..

Apr 12, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #70 of 114
  ETHER and ETHER C, of course

We'll have those two, too!  If Dan's table gets too packed (a fairly common occurrence) and there's a long wait, y'all should come by and check out the ETHERs at our tables.  
smile.gif

Electrostatic:
Cavalli Liquid Lightning 2 T (and maybe Liquid Lighting 2SS)

Yup, fresh from the oven!  
wink.gif

And of course, our updated electrostatic.  We've increased resolution, improved extension, and deployed a new stator.  

I can't wait to hear it!  Ah, so that what a solid month's worth of blood, sweat and tears sounds like!  
biggrin.gif

Oh BTW, I forgot to mention earlier... we're bringing the Liquid Tungsten prototype.

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #71 of 114
Looking forward to seeing the Chicago crowd again this weekend. I love 3-day shows because it gives you plenty of time to demo everything at your leisure.

@mrspeakers - Will you have any spare angled pads for Ether on-hand at the show? I'm thinking I may pick up a pair while you're in town if you do.

Sure, we'll bring a few pair.  It's a lot of fun to put the angled on ETHER, it's a great sound.  My home set is that way.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Apr 12, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #73 of 114
 I will be there too I have reserved my three day pass a long time ago. But I will try to make it to the meeting . You can put me on the list . Looking forward to seeing you all at axpona. I would like to meet sky lab now that I met jude at the chiunify meet this year . I really enjoyed the meet and met some of the regulars in this area . It was a blast .
   Looking forward to seeing and hearing some great gear . I hope they have the new Rowland Research super integrated at axpona and hope they have one set up for listening .
    I am going to have  grand old time so bring it on .

Apr 12, 2016 at 11:19 PM Post #74 of 114
Late comer but will be there sat and sun! Been on head-fi for a while but honestly just recently did I wven know there was a chicago chapter?!
No pizza necessary but would be nice to meet a few ike sick minded individuals like myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back