Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Dec 17, 2016 at 6:12 PM Post #9,961 of 12,597
  I'll go find his review of it. I have no youtube subscriptions and never watch youtubes 
redface.gif
  I always watched the videos he embedded here though.

The fuh..........  you get this one my man  
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #9,962 of 12,597
  Hey good guess @Blommen and it is great to see giveaways too =)

HBB - shouts out for doin a giveaway on them, very respectable, not that i'd expect anything less 
biggrin.gif
 Thank you for embedding your reviews here BTW, but i'm gonna figure out this youtube crap and subscribe.

I will send them out to him in the next few days.
I was told by 2 members that they would send them but they got busy then I did my own work and ...BAM!!...2 sets arrive on the same day. The set sent by labster Hisoundfi is going to Norway or something so they are racking up some serious frequent flyer miles
biggrin.gif

the TFZ 5 are nuts with sub-bass. If you like that region (me) then you will like em. That bass chamber idea was a good one. removable cables would be nice on future bass chamber having sets.

Dec 18, 2016 at 12:43 AM Post #9,963 of 12,597
I don't have a youtube account either lol... every once in a while i'll remember a channel i liked and think "oh i should see what they're up to"...

Dec 18, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #9,965 of 12,597
I don't have a youtube account either lol... every once in a while i'll remember a channel i liked and think "oh i should see what they're up to"...

I started the channel as a vehicle to destroy the myths of 2014 which were that Q40 and Pro 900 were bass monsters and it went from there. The folks who said that have never commented in this thread or the over ears bass threads. It was never about gear for them it was about being right whatever the hell that means.  Videos don't spout bullcrap like we people do sometimes.

They created a civil war between true bassheads and folks that I dunno?....liked +3dB at 128Hz or whatever the pop preset does?

2 threads and 1 million views later and the bassheads declare victory.

The day I realized we won I actually got a cookie...

Dec 18, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #9,966 of 12,597
I went with th KZ Zs3...just hoping the bass levels are adequate for me as I seem to have moved away a little from my basshead nature now i listen to Pink Floyd etc a lot more. Thanks for the recommendations here none the less though it was much appreciated. 

I have not been keeping up to date with music, any good recent albums with good subbass?

Dec 18, 2016 at 7:06 PM Post #9,968 of 12,597
Victory for us real bassheads!!!

Hawaiibadboy Thank you brother for all that you have done to bring knowledge, respect, and most of all, ear shattering levels of bass to our little community!!

I asked RHA in the dacamp l1 thread about the boost points and tagged you. I'd love an answer as well.

Dec 18, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #9,969 of 12,597
Victory for us real bassheads!!!

@Hawaiibadboy Thank you brother for all that you have done to bring knowledge, respect, and most of all, ear shattering levels of bass to our little community!!

I asked RHA in the dacamp l1 thread about the boost points and tagged you. I'd love an answer as well.

Ya know...
They gave me a broken coupon code and have not replied in 3 days.  While I possessed the tour kit they were polite,responsive, engaging. After the tracking # sent?.. no thank you and no reply about the publicly offered coupon.
Oh yeah and never got a PM from any tech about anything. They do not like folks not towing the hype line so mind your P's and Q's.

My PM chain reflects all I have stated here.

Not angry. Kinda mind blown though.

Dec 18, 2016 at 7:59 PM Post #9,970 of 12,597
I hear you bro, kind of crazy. I don't understand why...they always seemed like they had good customer service in their threads. But I know you and your experience means a hell of a lot more to me than some random person on HF bragging about their RHA experience.

Dec 18, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #9,971 of 12,597
I hear you bro, kind of crazy. I don't understand why...they always seemed like they had good customer service in their threads. But I know you and your experience means a hell of a lot more to me than some random person on HF bragging about their RHA experience.

The IEM were pretty bad. Brooko did graphs (Thank God) and my video done before that were totally in line with those graphs.

Your Mojo sounds better and has more power than dacamp..IMNSHO

Dec 19, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #9,973 of 12,597
  I went with th KZ Zs3...just hoping the bass levels are adequate for me as I seem to have moved away a little from my basshead nature now i listen to Pink Floyd etc a lot more. Thanks for the recommendations here none the less though it was much appreciated. 

I have not been keeping up to date with music, any good recent albums with good subbass?

I had the ZS3 and they are garbage. If you like to boost up mid bass a lot you might have an ok time with them

Dec 19, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #9,974 of 12,597

I had the ZS3 and they are garbage. If you like to boost up mid bass a lot you might have an ok time with them

I ordered one not because I want the IEM but the removable cable. I need 2 pin cable that has microphone on it to use with Noble IEM. Hope cable & microphone quality is okay...

Dec 19, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #9,975 of 12,597

Hey good guess @Blommen
 and it is great to see giveaways too =)

HBB - shouts out for doin a giveaway on them, very respectable, not that i'd expect anything less :D  Thank you for embedding your reviews here BTW, but i'm gonna figure out this youtube crap and subscribe.

I will send them out to him in the next few days.
I was told by 2 members that they would send them but they got busy then I did my own work and ...BAM!!...2 sets arrive on the same day. The set sent by labster Hisoundfi is going to Norway or something so they are racking up some serious frequent flyer miles:D  

the TFZ 5 are nuts with sub-bass. If you like that region (me) then you will like em. That bass chamber idea was a good one. removable cables would be nice on future bass chamber having sets.

TFZ balance 2M has removable cable and sound quality is similar to 5S, doesn't it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back