Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Dec 17, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #9,946 of 12,597
Thanks mate! Have you heard the monk plus earbuds...would shozy be better?

Monk Plus earbuds are great. But they're definitely not basshead.

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #9,947 of 12,597
  @Hawaiibadboy  Thank you for uploading the brief review on TFZ Series 5S.  I used to have Series 5 but I mistakenly blew it off a couple of months ago. Since then, I miss it. After watching your review, I am keen to get updated version 5S.  Do you know where I can get it at $70? I cannot find it at that price somehow. Thank you~~

My bad...82 bucks.

I have another set sent to me by another member so i will pass them on. Kind of pay it forward.

2pac had 4 releases while alive:

2paclypse now
Strictly 4 my *****
Me Against the World
All Eyez on Me

My favorite is _______.

First person to guess gets a set of TFZ 5.

Dec 17, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #9,948 of 12,597

@Hawaiibadboy  Thank you for uploading the brief review on TFZ Series 5S.  I used to have Series 5 but I mistakenly blew it off a couple of months ago. Since then, I miss it. After watching your review, I am keen to get updated version 5S.  Do you know where I can get it at $70? I cannot find it at that price somehow. Thank you~~

My bad...82 bucks.

I have another set sent to me by another member so i will pass them on. Kind of pay it forward.

2pac had 4 releases while alive:

2paclypse now
Strictly 4 my *****
Me Against the World
All Eyez on Me

My favorite is _______.

First person to guess gets a set of TFZ 5.

It is All Eyez on Me. - which is my favorite so I guess. :)

Dec 17, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #9,953 of 12,597
  Strictly 4 my ***** is the one I like the most so that is my guess :)

BINGO

illest joint he eva released. sick as hell. Love all the tracks. Holler if you hear me..
man that is Summer of 2016 (Urban angst and violence against police) written and filmed 20+ years ago. watch the vid.

PM me your address

Dec 17, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #9,954 of 12,597

BINGO

illest joint he eva released. sick as hell. Love all the tracks. Holler if you hear me..
man that is Summer of 2016 (Urban angst and violence against police) written and filmed 20+ years ago. watch the vid.

PM me your address

Point tha Finga is so good, dat bassline! I love Biggie and this is his sound before him :)

Thanks man, I appreciate it! 

Dec 17, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #9,957 of 12,597

Monk Plus earbuds are great. But they're definitely not basshead.

Damn, wish I could find my Audio Technica ATH-CKS77 I seem to have lost them and my other IEM's broke...so confused what to get.

Are the JVC HAFX1X any good? Need something from Amazon UK ideally for cheap

Dec 17, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #9,959 of 12,597
Hey good guess @Blommen and it is great to see giveaways too =)

HBB - shouts out for doin a giveaway on them, very respectable, not that i'd expect anything less 
biggrin.gif
 Thank you for embedding your reviews here BTW, but i'm gonna figure out this youtube crap and subscribe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back