Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
May 3, 2016 at 11:07 PM Post #7,051 of 12,597

You're actually damaging your hearing permanently eveyr minute, it's not really temporary hearing loss man.
If you still want to continue to listen to all the music you love, and all the gear you have, I wouldn't recommend doing that.  You'll regret it sooner than you thought.

I know. Yesterday was an anomaly.
The over ear section can be demonstrated but the IEM is so subjective that the only way I know to be sure was yesterday. I doubt anyone can find a set with that much input ability and actually confirm it with their own ears.

I was pretty angry with myself yesterday . But hey.....F**CK IT!!!!

May 3, 2016 at 11:22 PM Post #7,053 of 12,597
Does Neutron have an auto-level feature? The kind that auto centers the whole eq after you make an adjustment- good for preventing accidents
ph34r.gif

May 3, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #7,054 of 12,597
  I see you rank them higher than the ASG 2.5 (not that I can find them to purchase anyways), may I ask why?

Because it will go beyond the bass output of the ASG 2.5
I pitted them head to head with the 2.5 in my left ear and the 800st in my right and switched ears and that was it.
When I bought the 2.5 not many folks were talking about them. They said the 2.0 was a harder hitter...um...no.

2.5 is crazy. Will blow air on your eardrum like a little blow dryer.

800st is a power eating, EQ drinking freak.  Nothing else is really close to it. If I could do a video of it it would be a dead and finished topic. This is IEM though....land of dreams and claims that can go unchecked.  It is what it is.

May 3, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #7,056 of 12,597
  Does Neutron have an auto-level feature? The kind that auto centers the whole eq after you make an adjustment- good for preventing accidents
ph34r.gif

I believe it does. It's got a ton of tweaking stuff and DSP (which I don't use) but I believe it has that.

OT:

T Peos Rasiel>>>>>FLC8>>>>Ae1D

I accidentally discovered a way to eliminate gear. iFi in Turbo +EQ. Only the Rasiel even sounded normal.

May 4, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #7,063 of 12,597
Hawaiibadboy Today (May 3) is Machivelli's birthday. It made me think of Tupac. His mom died today in Sausalito, CA. RIP. Fun fact, Tupac went to my high school (Tam High) for about year in 1988. There's a video on YouTube of him being interviewed at that time (for what, I don't know, but it's a cool interview).

May 4, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #7,064 of 12,597
@Hawaiibadboy Today (May 3) is Machivelli's birthday. It made me think of Tupac. His mom died today in Sausalito, CA. RIP. Fun fact, Tupac went to my high school (Tam High) for about year in 1988. There's a video on YouTube of him being interviewed at that time (for what, I don't know, but it's a cool interview).

I met 2pac and members of THUG LIFE in Hawaii long time ago. I was just a young Geto Boys fan at that time.  He's in my Avatar cuz he was cooler in real life than he was on a track or a vid.

Sorry to hear about his moms
frown.gif

May 4, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #7,065 of 12,597

I met 2pac and members of THUG LIFE in Hawaii long time ago. I was just a young Geto Boys fan at that time.  He's in my Avatar cuz he was cooler in real life than he was on a track or a vid.

Sorry to hear about his moms
frown.gif

Right on, cool story! Yup, was bumping Dear Mama today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back