Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
May 13, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #511 of 856
I have found that there can be language differences which sometimes inhibit the customer service from Head-Direct or HifiMan. My suggestion is to go to the Head-Direct website and call the customer service number. You should be connected to "Mrs. T." who is a delightful and very helpful person. I believe she can help you out. Her assistance to me was invaluable.

May 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #522 of 856
I recently purchased a lightly used HE-400 from a fellow forum member, and one of the drivers is completely dead. Can I ship these headphones to HiFiMAN/Head-Direct to get them replaced?

May 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #523 of 856
Quote:
I recently purchased a lightly used HE-400 from a fellow forum member, and one of the drivers is completely dead. Can I ship these headphones to HiFiMAN/Head-Direct to get them replaced?

Return them to the person you bought them from if you didnt know about the driver beforehand.

May 24, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #524 of 856
Thanks. I definitely did not know about the defective driver, so I contacted the owner and hopefully he will take them back. If not, I'm not sure what I should do...

May 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #525 of 856
Quote:
Thanks. I definitely did not know about the defective driver, so I contacted the owner and hopefully he will take them back. If not, I'm not sure what I should do...

sorry to hear that dude.  the people here are pretty cool.  I doubt you'll have a problem..  have you confirmed that its the driver?  could be the cable.  especially if its the silver one.  they had some weak strain reliefs.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back