1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM

Tags:
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last
  1. Headphoner
    Quote:
    Eric, do you have a reply?

2. conquerator2
    multiple post

3. conquerator2
    multiple post

4. conquerator2
    multiple post

5. conquerator2
    multiple post

6. conquerator2
    No to my knowledge it is not fixed but if you treat the HP well then it should not be an issue... If anything, the cable is more fragile

7. jsaliga
    Quote:

I received a tracking number via email this morning after asking Head-Direct about it a second time on Friday.  My order was shipped via FedEx from Hong Kong and I will have it tomorrow.

--Jerome

8. jerg Contributor
    Quote:
    Yeah, Head-direct likes to ship way earlier than they notify you that they've shipped already [​IMG]

9. jsaliga
    Thanks.  FedEx delivered my headphones a few minutes ago.  Now that I know what to expect it won't be an issue next time. [​IMG]

--Jerome

10. Sourcesys
    Is there a new version of the HE-500 silver cable?
    Mine broke and I wanted as replacement the HE-400 cable but was told that there is a new version which is improved.

Would really love to keep that headphone for as long as possible

11. conquerator2
    Quote:

Sounds interesting. Would like to know more as well.

12. TeamHiFiMAN
    I haven't heard that there would be a new version of HE-500 silver cable till now. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
  13. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    Hi, not quite clear about your question. They are not only for US residents. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
  14. kyoshiro
    Quote:
    That account is either spamming or the guy is high lol.

15. Sourcesys
    After one week sending my warranty recipe to the support, for a cable replacement, still no answer!

First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last