1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM

Tags:
First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last
  1. mrfcpa
    I have found that there can be language differences which sometimes inhibit the customer service from Head-Direct or HifiMan. My suggestion is to go to the Head-Direct website and call the customer service number. You should be connected to "Mrs. T." who is a delightful and very helpful person. I believe she can help you out. Her assistance to me was invaluable.

2. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    Please send me PM with your name and email address. The problem will be solved. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
  3. Sourcesys

Sent!

4. jsaliga
    Quote:

I returned my HE-400s for a refund last week.  They were received by Head-Direct on Monday.  Still no refund.

--Jerome

5. Sourcesys
    I received a replacement Cable, but the silver cable again....unfortunately.

Its just a matter of time...

6. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    Hi Jerome, we will check, and give you a reply soon. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

7. jsaliga
    Quote:

I received a refund notification from Paypal this morning.  Thanks!

--Jerome

8. soldierblue348
    Whats the best way to get ahold of support? I've got an issue with the yoke screws on my HE-400s popping out the driver housing.

9. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    Please contact our customer service via e-mail. Address: customerservice@head-direct.com

10. soldierblue348
    Quote:

Thanks, sent.

11. soldierblue348
    Quote:

I contacted them, and they're refusing to honor the warranty because it wasn't purchased from a dealer that is listed on the HiFiMan site. I'm at a loss...

12. Highnoon
    I recently purchased a lightly used HE-400 from a fellow forum member, and one of the drivers is completely dead. Can I ship these headphones to HiFiMAN/Head-Direct to get them replaced?

13. Keithpgdrb
    Quote:

Return them to the person you bought them from if you didnt know about the driver beforehand.

14. Highnoon
    Thanks. I definitely did not know about the defective driver, so I contacted the owner and hopefully he will take them back. If not, I'm not sure what I should do...

15. Keithpgdrb
    Quote:
    sorry to hear that dude.  the people here are pretty cool.  I doubt you'll have a problem..  have you confirmed that its the driver?  could be the cable.  especially if its the silver one.  they had some weak strain reliefs.  

First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last