Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
May 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM Post #501 of 856
Eric, do you have a reply?

No to my knowledge it is not fixed but if you treat the HP well then it should not be an issue... If anything, the cable is more fragile

May 5, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #502 of 856
Quote:
I placed an order on Tuesday morning for a pair HE-400s and still don't know when I can expect my order to ship.  What is the typical turnaround for orders?  I don't necessarily expect my stuff right away, but I am disappointed that I still don't have a ship date after nearly four days of waiting.

--Jerome

I received a tracking number via email this morning after asking Head-Direct about it a second time on Friday.  My order was shipped via FedEx from Hong Kong and I will have it tomorrow.

--Jerome

May 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #503 of 856
Quote:

I received a tracking number via email this morning after asking Head-Direct about it a second time on Friday.  My order was shipped via FedEx from Hong Kong and I will have it tomorrow.

--Jerome

Yeah, Head-direct likes to ship way earlier than they notify you that they've shipped already 
tongue.gif

May 6, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #505 of 856
Is there a new version of the HE-500 silver cable?
Mine broke and I wanted as replacement the HE-400 cable but was told that there is a new version which is improved.

Would really love to keep that headphone for as long as possible

May 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #506 of 856
Quote:
Is there a new version of the HE-500 silver cable?
Mine broke and I wanted as replacement the HE-400 cable but was told that there is a new version which is improved.

Would really love to keep that headphone for as long as possible

Sounds interesting. Would like to know more as well.

May 10, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #509 of 856
Quote:
Hi, not quite clear about your question. They are not only for US residents. 

That account is either spamming or the guy is high lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back