Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Feb 18, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #409 of 856
I recently purchased my HE500's (new) from TTVJaudio.com and there doesn't seem to be any statements about warranty on their product page. In their ToS they mention that all products on their site are offered without warranty it seems. Does HiFiMan still cover my product under warranty?

Feb 20, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #411 of 856
Hi Eric,

Can you provide me with some info regarding your shipping process to the UK (what service you use, where do you ship from and possibly any experience with the time it takes, also price). I am interested in ordering HE-400 and I've heard people say you ship straight from the China factory leading to some lucky people avoiding customs fees.

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #412 of 856
Quote:

Can you provide me with some info regarding your shipping process to the UK (what service you use, where do you ship from and possibly any experience with the time it takes, also price).

Hi, yes, we ship HE-400s from China to customers in UK via Fedex. It usually takes 3 to 5 business days.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Feb 26, 2013 at 6:27 AM Post #415 of 856
Hi just wanted to pop by and say thanks for the excellent communication from the Head-Direct customer service team. After I sent in my HE6 for warranty I was told there would be slight delays before the replacement is shipped out. Often companies would fail to notify of potential delays which is very annoying and extremely unprofessional.

Feb 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #416 of 856
So, I bought a pair of HE-400's from someone on the FS forums. I listened for a little while, on a newly arrived Schiit Lyr, also from the FS forums. After about 1 hour, I realized that the right driver has a very audible crackling noise. It still plays music, but the crackle makes it unbarable to listen to. I'm not sure if it's older than a year, i'm having him send a receipt. If it is older, what should I do? Thanks, don't want all that money down the drain!

Feb 26, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #417 of 856
Quote:
So, I bought a pair of HE-400's from someone on the FS forums. I listened for a little while, on a newly arrived Schiit Lyr, also from the FS forums. After about 1 hour, I realized that the right driver has a very audible crackling noise. It still plays music, but the crackle makes it unbarable to listen to. I'm not sure if it's older than a year, i'm having him send a receipt. If it is older, what should I do? Thanks, don't want all that money down the drain!

you should return it to the seller.

Feb 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #420 of 856
Quote:
Try to work things out with your seller.
Worst case you could always decide to change your feedback score on the deal if you are unsatisfied and feel he did not help.

Will do, I PM'ed, I am almost 100% sure that they are more than a year old. Hopefully he offers to take them back, although, it really isn't much his fault, as I had them. I don't know how this happened, or its possible the issue was there at the beggining, and I didn't notice it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back