Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Jan 17, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #391 of 856
Quote:
I think he means that that was the problem with his old pair.

bigsmile_face.gif
Thanks.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Jan 17, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #392 of 856
Quote:
Hi, if you do not like it, please send an email to customerservice@head-direct.com asking for return. You do not have to ship them to Hong Kong, but to our office in US.
Hope you would love them.

I hope I do too! Looking forward to their arrival. Thank you for answering my question!

Jan 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM Post #393 of 856
Quote:
Just wanted to say that the customer service is excellent. Got brand new replacement for my RE272. There was mild short circuit in the right earpiece wire near the strain relief. Detectable only when moved to certain angle.

had a similar problem with my 262 and got an email 2 weeks after sending my iem to them saying replacement are in the mail.  They are really great!

Jan 25, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #395 of 856
Will I still have to wait for 10 days for shipping if I buy a RE400 now?

Feb 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #399 of 856
Quote:

I really don't want to send cable to service, 2-3 weeks without Hifiman gonna be really hard :p I'm also really intressed to try Hifiman silver cable, so how can we solve this problem?

Quote:
This really seldom happen. Please leave me a PM with the payment receipt of your HE-6, we will see what we can do. We will not let you wait for such a long time.

Eric I also have this problem--I sent you a PM with the info...

Thanks

Jack

Feb 11, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #401 of 856
in regards to the weakness of the cable connectors on the he-400, does hifiman find it acceptable to use low temperature hot glue or something of the like to strengthen the connection, or would this also void warranty? what are some other non-permanent options people have come up with?

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #404 of 856
Quote:
also, i ordered my he-400s a week ago. i received an email stating that there were some delays due to inadequate inventory. i was curious if anyone could tell me when those are expected to ship?

The latest shipping date would be Feb 18th.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back