1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM

Tags:
First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last
  1. jerg Contributor
    Worse comes to worst and if you really can't return it to seller,and the headphone is out of warranty on your end, Hifiman / Head-direct could still replace it for a spankin' new pair for like, $90 or so. Yeah it's crazy but the customer service is awesome like that.

2. DutchGFX
    Turns out its under warranty, so he's gotta find the receipt from Moon Audio. I would think they would be able to check via the numbers on the white piece of paper in the box, which I assume are SN's. But, whatever floats your boat I guess lol

3. TooPoor
     So, HiFiMan, you can't verify when a headphone was made by serial number? I purchased the headphones from a distributor, provided you with the receipt, but since the receipt (electronic) isn't dated, you won't accept it under warranty? How about a UPS tracking number showing when it shipped? Explain this logic to me. How does one obtain a payment receipt date that will satisfy you so that these headphones can be returned under warranty? Do you need it from the distributor? In what format?

I ask these questions because I've never heard of any product that is manufactured in mass without any traceability.

DutchGFX likes this.
  4. DutchGFX
    Quote:
    ^ Seconded

5. shysty
    Quote:

Quote:

X3 honor your warranty !

6. TooPoor
    Ok shysty...? Looks like a troll.

7. essencez
    The warranty doesn't start from when it made otherwise many units will be out of warranty before it sells. The warranty period starts from the time it is sold to the end user. A undated receipt is kinda useless in that regard.

8. TooPoor
    Coming from the way that automakers use build dates to determine warranty eligibility, that is why I associated build date with warranty. I have requested a more detailed transaction receipt from Moon Audio.

9. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    Thanks.
    Yes, we need the date on payment receipt to verify if it is covered under warranty or not.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
  10. jchu
    How much does it cost to replace the black plastic ring that holds the grill in place? I broke 1 of the 4 tabs
    Shipped to Canada

11. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    I sent you a PM. Please check.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

12. dryvadeum
    Hey, I ordered my Hifiman HE 400's early last week and just want to know when they will ship?

13. HolyCheese
    Hey, do you guys still have a pair of re-262 or 272's?

14. dryvadeum
    Quote:
    ???

15. TeamHiFiMAN
    Quote:
    Hi, we need the invoice number for reference.

First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last