HD580 paint job, take a look!
Mar 28, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #62 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricepicker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
would you ever think about painting mine for a small fee? like about 50 bucks? i'll send them to you for you to customize. i love the looks of your paint job so much.

haha yeah sure. e-mail me whenever you want, don't PM me. i'm not sure if we are allowed to do this over head-fi.

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:44 AM Post #63 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha yeah sure. e-mail me whenever you want, don't PM me. i'm not sure if we are allowed to do this over head-fi.

Of course ure allowed to.

wow, id do it for 50 bucks!

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #64 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by penguindude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course ure allowed to.

wow, id do it for 50 bucks!

good to know
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #67 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
soup, ithink an all black one would lock sick. com'on soup try it to the ksc75......please
smily_headphones1.gif

it's on your hands to allow many headfiers to use their favorite cheapos in public

all black = BORINGGGGGGG
wink.gif
its like an ipod. everyone has black. hmmm...i might when i have time for my ksc75's

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #68 of 175
nice lookin colors and headphones! but i also would jump onto the black color bandwagon... i think black is so cool looking.

the last pic on the original post scares me though... putting expensive re-painted headphones on a rocky pool deck with water hazards lurking around O_O

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:29 PM Post #69 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice lookin colors and headphones! but i also would jump onto the black color bandwagon... i think black is so cool looking.

the last pic on the original post scares me though... putting expensive re-painted headphones on a rocky pool deck with water hazards lurking around O_O

wink.gif
i would do anything to share my paint job with the rest of head-fi. natural lighting, peaceful background...
tongue.gif

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:30 PM Post #70 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
all black = BORINGGGGGGG
wink.gif
its like an ipod. everyone has black. hmmm...i might when i have time for my ksc75's

why do you hate black so much? It's so clean and professional like

Black or Silver for electronics no other way
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:34 PM Post #71 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by RasmusseN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why do you hate black so much? It's so clean and professional like

Black or Silver for electronics no other way
evil_smiley.gif

to say that color isn't clean and professional looking is wrong. i must say, mine look clean and professional in its own way. are you saying that the vibes are not clean and professional? i'm not a fan of the sound quality of vibes, but they do look really clean and professional. i commend v-moda for bringing some color into the canalphone industry. everyone either has black or white. makes you feel like a sheep doesn't it? to say that you can stand out...that's what i feel like my 580's will do from the rest of the black ones.

i don't hate black. i just think it's boring. i used to love black this black that...and now i've realized how boring i was and how everything was black and silver and boring boring boring. and again...black or silver is not all the way. customized colors all the way, unless you want to customize your black
tongue.gif
i wish people could realize the brilliance of colors. that was the point of me painting them to reveal how good the 580's can look without just black. there's a way to make things colorful and not look unprofessional at the same time.

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:38 PM Post #72 of 175
black is beautiful. it is simple and elegant. not only that due to its simplicity the performance of product is the one that actually "shines".

common soup., if u can do that to 580s u can definetley handle the ksc57.lol

i'm also thinking about using a high quality sticker paper and printing out a headfi logo to replace the koss logo. since the deal for a special edition failed to come in to close. but they are just ideas............since i lack the "skills"

Mar 28, 2007 at 6:46 PM Post #75 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
black is beautiful. it is simple and elegant. not only that due to its simplicity the performance of product is the one that actually "shines".

common soup., if u can do that to 580s u can definetley handle the ksc57.lol

i'm also thinking about using a high quality sticker paper and printing out a headfi logo to replace the koss logo. since the deal for a special edition failed to come in to close. but they are just ideas............since i lack the "skills"

when i have time. are you saying mine don't look beautiful? then get out!!!!
tongue.gif
just kidding. i am not disagreeing with you guys about black. i just think people need to see the light (of colors).
tongue.gif
it seems as if people only do black because they can't find another color to make. i say if you are into customizing colors, don't just think of black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back