Has anyone ever tried Beats Studios with an amp?
Sep 4, 2011 at 5:46 AM Post #16 of 50
Quote:
dres beatts r grate phones. i mean hell, dre  a musisian himself. he no wut hes talking bout

you jka

and to go along with my 100th post:

Sep 4, 2011 at 6:28 AM Post #17 of 50
i lol'd while reading this thread XD. And yeah it does improve the sound somehow. Tried out my friends beats studios and then was like ewww and then plugged it into my portable amp [.22 Ordnance Amp] and then i still went eww but it was better trolololol. 

Sep 4, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #19 of 50

Sep 4, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #23 of 50
Beats with an amp... for some reason the image of a stack of Marshall 425As amps coming crashing down and obliterating a pair of naked Beats on the floor comes to mind.

The more I think about it, the more I would like to hear it! All those little plastic pieces twinkling in the air after a massive impact, can you imagine the details?

Sep 4, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #24 of 50
I think it's somewhere near the same result as going at an iPhone with a sledgehammer. Their build is essentially the same materials, isn't it? Other than the glass, of course. Of course, you can always get the same result by simply smashing a Droid into the iPhone's screen Beats' headband.

Sep 5, 2011 at 2:05 AM Post #27 of 50
O btw guys, there's an amp and a motherboard in the Studios.

Its doing a bang up job I'm sure.

Since Beats are all about looking cool, has anyone modded in some decent drivers? Maybe pick up some fake beats (no need to add to mr. Dre's coke and whores budget) and toss in a Fostex Ortho? BeatsPants anyone?

Sep 5, 2011 at 10:35 AM Post #28 of 50

Quote:
Son, you don't say the N word if yo aint from tha hood ya know what i'm sayn? 

O btw guys, there's an amp and a motherboard in the Studios. 

A motherboard?!!? You mean a daughterboard or a babyboard?
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back