Grado Fan Club!
Mar 15, 2021 at 6:26 PM Post #46,143 of 65,682
Maybe it's time to listen to some music and relax....don't take it personal
Or buy another headphone brand if Grado is so annoying. It is what it is. Like it or leave it.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021 at 6:29 PM Post #46,144 of 65,682
Or bury another headphone brand if Grado is so annoying. It is what it is. Like it or leave it.
That's what a lot of people do unfortunately, it's sad that I've seen comments from so many people leaving Grado as a brand or refuse to try them because of these things, as a fan of the Brand I want to see it do as well as it can

Mar 15, 2021 at 6:36 PM Post #46,146 of 65,682
Noted although for the record I wasn't the one that made it personal, I wish people in this group would stop projecting their experiences onto others and dismissing them as a result, this seems pretty endemic to this group, I've seen it happen quite a few times already

Mar 15, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #46,147 of 65,682
That's what a lot of people do unfortunately, it's sad that I've seen comments from so many people leaving Grado as a brand or refuse to try them because of these things, as a fan of the Brand I want to see it do as well as it can
Sales are not my problem, I have what I want. If Grado Labs is not happy with sales, they'll make a change. If sales are good, they will continue on the same tack. If sales drop off, they will likely make a change. The brand has been successful for decades, and change is risk. As long as it's working for them, why change?

Mar 15, 2021 at 6:44 PM Post #46,149 of 65,682
You're gaslighting again, this may be news for you but peoples experiences vary. Imagine that
Jesus christ you actually said "gaslighting" in an argument about headphone pads. I'm surprised you didn't say I assaulted you.

I am... genuinely stunned. I'm walking away from this thread until the stupid dissipates. I hit my limit just now. Have a good one everyone.

Mar 15, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #46,150 of 65,682
Sales are not my problem, I have what I want. If Grado Labs is not happy with sales, they'll make a change. If sales are good, they will continue on the same tack. If sales drop off, they will likely make a change. The brand has been successful for decades, and change is risk. As long as it's working for them, why change?
Good points. Wouldn't it be in all of our interests for Grado to increase its customer base? And to work on certain annoyances the current user base has? I'd like to think Grado cares about their customers, as I'm sure they do. Brands do get complacent, there's no harm in asking for improvements :)

Mar 15, 2021 at 6:48 PM Post #46,151 of 65,682
Jesus christ you actually said "gaslighting" in an argument about headphone pads. I'm surprised you didn't say I assaulted you.

I am... genuinely stunned. I'm walking away from this thread until the stupid dissipates. I hit my limit just now. Have a good one everyone.
This is literally what you've done 😆😆 , "the stupid" should dissipate with you gone. Is any of this pettiness necessary?

I'd only claim you assaulted me only if you actually did assault me, unlike some people I'm not a fan of making stuff up

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021 at 6:59 PM Post #46,154 of 65,682
Are you really getting in a fight over a peace of FOAM?
It became an argument based on certain responses and what they were implying but whatever

Mar 15, 2021 at 7:03 PM Post #46,155 of 65,682
Back to Grados, has anyone tried the he5xx? From its description it sounds like a contender for one of the most Grado like planars considering they're being described as aggressive and fun? Wondering if anyone here has compared them to their Grados

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back