Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 1, 2024 at 12:49 PM Post #60,693 of 62,210
As far as opinions go, it is not an opinion that in regards to SQ, TWS are not there yet by a noticeable bit, but I've always said they have other advantages, and I've also said that I think they will get there down the road as well. It's a fact that you can achieve much higher levels of SQ wired currently.

A fact is something that is objectively provable and can't be argued with. It's not sufficient to say the difference is "noticeable", that would be just your subjective opinion.

I wonder how you (or anyone) would be able to provide objective proof for such a claim? You may want to reconsider, there's nothing bad about saying it's your opinion.

Mar 1, 2024 at 12:50 PM Post #60,694 of 62,210
Mar 1, 2024 at 12:50 PM Post #60,695 of 62,210
I was under the impression that the Aviot TE-ZX1 is already available in the Japanese market and that the Indiegogo campaign was simply a way to get it cheaper for the western market, is that inaccurate? I even saw the headphones available on ebay from some reseller.

Their product updates on the indiegogo page give a completely different picture, it's as if they are made now for the first time. I am a bit confused.

Is the product from this link different than the one from this one in any way?
I think it's the same product but what I don't know is if it's really available yet, even at full list price direct from their site. I just got an another indiegogo update from Aviot that shows updates from the manufacturing process. Seems to indicate they're almost ready but not for sale yet.

Mar 1, 2024 at 12:56 PM Post #60,697 of 62,210
A fact is something that is objectively provable and can't be argued with. It's not sufficient to say the difference is "noticeable", that would be just your subjective opinion.

I wonder how you (or anyone) would be able to provide objective proof for such a claim? You may want to reconsider, there's nothing bad about saying it's your opinion.
I mean it's not an opinion. Anybody with ears that tries to listen objectively would say the same thing. For right now in the audio market. As I said that may change, but it's simply the case right now.

Purely talking about sand quality here. Situational use cases I feel tws better in some use cases for sure. Which is why I buy them still

It's ok to be wrong sometimes btw

In fact I admitted in this thread That I was wrong when I said that I don't think I really need to explore wired iems anymore after having TWS for a year. If I can do it so can you

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2024 at 12:57 PM Post #60,698 of 62,210
Those of you who managed to get your hands on the Noble Falcon Max, where did you get them and can you offer some thoughts? Going to search for some old ones in the forum as well.

Mar 1, 2024 at 12:59 PM Post #60,699 of 62,210
Awaiting the Noble Triumph myself as the Falcon Max crush the Aurvana Ace 2.
Did you have them? Think so. Can't decide if I should scour the earth and pacify my wild hair.

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:25 PM Post #60,701 of 62,210
Picked up the Bose Ultra open buds today, although I wont get them until next week as BB is all sold out around here. I feel so invested with Bose. I'm really happy with them minimal issues and most importantly they just fit my ears the best.
Rocking the Ultra Headphones right now.

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:45 PM Post #60,702 of 62,210
Mar 1, 2024 at 1:55 PM Post #60,703 of 62,210
IDK, are your $4k IEM’s really that much better than the Liberty Pro 3’s? 😀
Just kidding, man I want one of those someday, or at least give’em a listen. 👍
Are they $3,900 better? I'm going back to threads with people who care about earphones. As we say in the East End of London. Wally!

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:59 PM Post #60,705 of 62,210
I was under the impression that the Aviot TE-ZX1 is already available in the Japanese market and that the Indiegogo campaign was simply a way to get it cheaper for the western market, is that inaccurate? I even saw the headphones available on ebay from some reseller.

Their product updates on the indiegogo page give a completely different picture, it's as if they are made now for the first time. I am a bit confused.

Is the product from this link different than the one from this one in any way?

I think it's the same product but what I don't know is if it's really available yet, even at full list price direct from their site. I just got an another indiegogo update from Aviot that shows updates from the manufacturing process. Seems to indicate they're almost ready but not for sale yet.
Correct.

Captions underneath the photos say:

1st: "We're pleased to inform you that assembly of the charging cases has finally commenced. Prior to assembly, we conducted meticulous inspections to identify and address any minor scratches or color discrepancies."

2nd: "With great care, we are assembling the cases to ensure the beautiful surface finish remains unblemished, and proceeding to set and verify the earphones."

3rd: "The logo printing has also been completed with a beautiful finish.
Our production process is now in full swing. Thank you for your continued support."

Attachments

• pyagei4dmnxtokf4r0wl.jpg
    pyagei4dmnxtokf4r0wl.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ech25b0xfudwgumrp40t.jpg
    ech25b0xfudwgumrp40t.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
  • e1kmcjzi3al4sewpbyof.jpg
    e1kmcjzi3al4sewpbyof.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread