Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jan 20, 2020 at 7:30 PM Post #18,871 of 62,434
‘The Noble Falcon are rated IPX7, they are about $160 and call quality is above average. They have a balanced sound signature.
Hmm... Any other recommendations? I tried the falcon, dont really like the design. It looks like creative outlier series. For sound wise looking for something like the liberty 2 pro, but without the annoying hiss.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2020 at 8:14 PM Post #18,872 of 62,434
I received the FllL T1x today after returning both the N6Pro and L2P primarily due to fit and seal issues. So far, I consider the T1x to be an absolute steal for less than $50. The touchpads are responding flawlessly, isolation is superb and best of all, the SQ is, to my ears, excellent. The FllL+ app is working well and offers a choice of 15 different EQ presets although as yet there is no option for creating a custom preset. So far, connectivity has been flawless. My only real wish would be for a selectable pass-through mode. Due to the level of isolation, it is difficult to hear outside conversation even when the music is paused. Having sampled all of the presets, I finally settled on the default although I can see myself experimenting with the various presets with different music genre's. To summarize, buy them!

Jan 20, 2020 at 8:18 PM Post #18,873 of 62,434
wondering if this is someone in this thread? If it is, good job. Excellent review.

Amazon-com-NUARL-N6-Pro-TWS-True-Wireless-Stereo-Earphones-Earbuds-Bluetooth5-11hr-Playback-apt-X-with-HDSS-IPX4-N6-PRO-MB-MATT-Black-Home-Audio-Theater.png

Haha yeah that’s me, I posted it earlier on this thread too. Thanks!

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2020 at 10:18 PM Post #18,874 of 62,434

Sound really good with mifo 07.

Jan 20, 2020 at 10:35 PM Post #18,875 of 62,434
Heh, I bought the same for 13 euros/ 15 dollars on Ali, and at one time, there even was another generic branded version costing only 11 dollars. They sound fine if you like a big fat bass, mostly. They're pretty great for a generic brand.

Meanwhile, I think this may interest some of you. I just published my review on the Kinera YH623 - Kinera's first wireless earbuds - and hey, look at the shape of that case and earbuds. :wink:

It is for casual listening and at that price point it's competing strongly against some wired devices. Wow! These kinera look cool.

Jan 21, 2020 at 1:06 AM Post #18,876 of 62,434
Anyone use different tips on their T1x's? I've been using the stock medium tips, but my ears aren't big enough for the wings.

I'm considering buying Spinfits; how do they sound when using the Bass or Metal EQ's? Will they be extra floppy with that flexible throat, since I can't really "lock" the buds in place with the wings?
New Bee green silicon was the magic one for me.. seal, sound and fits in case.

Jan 21, 2020 at 1:17 AM Post #18,877 of 62,434
Yeah, you might be right. I read a lot about them, and I could swear the "plus" model added track change, but looking at the manual I don't see that. It looks like the new version does have volume control, at least, but you'd think track change would be a no-brainer. The ANC, Fast Pair, and the move from a 5.8mm to a 10mm driver are intriguing, but I don't know that it's worth the $200 investment, at least until I can order from somewhere like Amazon where returns are guaranteed and not a pain.
Oh, the PLUS version...totally misread that. Yes, I was curious about those as well, but they seemed to just fall silent. I haven't seen anything regarding availability and it looks like they were slated for Oct. 2019.

Jan 21, 2020 at 1:31 AM Post #18,878 of 62,434
@Bartig
Many thanks for your website!

Just ordered a pair of Bomaker Siri from Amazon UK @ £29 - limited deal, it says. I'll be using them for podcasts rather than dedicated music so will be happy with a balanced sound.

Jan 21, 2020 at 2:38 AM Post #18,879 of 62,434
For those thinking about ordering the T1X from Geekbuying, a word of warning, they are not wanting to honor their DOA policy so far, just offering a partial refund "due to time and cost of return"...I'm making a last attempt before filing a claim with Paypal.

Been in a loud coffeehouse much of the afternoon. The Amazon Echo Buds cut the noise wonderfully but that's mostly because the passive isolation is great. To be honest, in this setting, they perform pretty much on par with my wf-1000xm3 (Jan 15 firmware). But I still hold to my earlier point that the echo buds are the most non-dual-BA earphones I've heard to date, and to be frank it annoys me to death.

- the bass on these things is overwhelming, even when turned down via the in-app eq which tames things a bit but at the expense of overall coherence.
- the trebles are weird -- present (very present), but lacking resolution and extension
- mids are, for dual BAs a tad recessed, not bad but not great.

Actually I think that the passive+ANR combo makes for the best noise isolating TWEs out there based on my experience with the LTA+, APP and Sonys. I quite like the sound signature and especially the deep bass, the soundstage could be better...but I have the L2Ps for that :wink: I've read about a new 306714878 firmware here https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D54P000071nOeFSAU/echo-buds-firmware-306714878-sound-change that apparently reduces the bass so you might like that...and me not so much. Mine have not updated yet. They've added volume control too apparently.

Jan 21, 2020 at 2:45 AM Post #18,880 of 62,434
@Bartig
Many thanks for your website!

Just ordered a pair of Bomaker Siri from Amazon UK @ £29 - limited deal, it says. I'll be using them for podcasts rather than dedicated music so will be happy with a balanced sound.
I have just the feeling you will use them for music too. :p

Jan 21, 2020 at 5:49 AM Post #18,881 of 62,434
Fully enjoying my tranya t3, anbes 359, and tranya b530, awesome sound for budget truewireless great sound, very nice connection and reliable too they just work nicely no issues. What is the latest and greatest budget truewireless buds everyone is buying now? Anything new I should be looking at????

Jan 21, 2020 at 6:00 AM Post #18,882 of 62,434
Fully enjoying my tranya t3, anbes 359, and tranya b530, awesome sound for budget truewireless great sound, very nice connection and reliable too they just work nicely no issues. What is the latest and greatest budget truewireless buds everyone is buying now? Anything new I should be looking at????
In one word: buytheFIILT1x!

Jan 21, 2020 at 7:13 AM Post #18,883 of 62,434
Jan 21, 2020 at 8:59 AM Post #18,884 of 62,434
In one word: buytheFIILT1x!

It looks there is 2 generations which ones? And what's the lowest price you have seen them go for?

Jan 21, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #18,885 of 62,434
It looks there is 2 generations which ones? And what's the lowest price you have seen them go for?
The T1X not the T1. The lowest I've seen was $34 on amazon US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back