Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 27, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #17,746 of 62,161
Green is fully charged. I can’t recall but I think it will stay lit for as long as it is plugged in.
upload_2019-12-27_15-2-55.png

Dec 27, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #17,747 of 62,161
Coming back to the Powerbeats Pro, after long audition again and some A/B with the APP I bit the bullet and made them my Xmas present. 140$, even a bit cheaper as previous owner ‘lost’ the original cable. Heck, I have enough lightning cables.
I seem to have a tiny bit of a fit issue, especially when I move my jaws. I am wondering what other tips others (@clerkpalmer @howdy ?) are using, if any.
Kinda bugs me how Apple / Beats missed the chance to have that bulky case wireless charging! Guess they will release a PBP2 sone time for 50$ extra with that feature. Until then, I already saw on AliExpress, replacement cases with Qi for 20$ (15$ if you are in the US)

I have not tested yet on a run, but on a walk last night it was surprisingly thud-less!!!

Dec 27, 2019 at 7:02 PM Post #17,748 of 62,161
Coming back to the Powerbeats Pro, after long audition again and some A/B with the APP I bit the bullet and made them my Xmas present. 140$, even a bit cheaper as previous owner ‘lost’ the original cable. Heck, I have enough lightning cables.
I seem to have a tiny bit of a fit issue, especially when I move my jaws. I am wondering what other tips others (@clerkpalmer @howdy ?) are using, if any.
Kinda bugs me how Apple / Beats missed the chance to have that bulky case wireless charging! Guess they will release a PBP2 sone time for 50$ extra with that feature. Until then, I already saw on AliExpress, replacement cases with Qi for 20$ (15$ if you are in the US)

I have not tested yet on a run, but on a walk last night it was surprisingly thud-less!!!

Cool. I think they sound a bit better than APP. Im not much of a tip roller. Stock tips work well for me. Large I believe for the best seal even though medium usually works for me.

Dec 27, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #17,749 of 62,161
Anyone going for the Song X? Really digging the design. Has USB Type C and Wireless Charging, but unfortunately no AptX (Airoha chip) or volume control.

cn7ffy5xu6pbsdqpxnpl.jpg

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/song-x-tws-earbuds-sleek-design-great-sound#/

I suspect the fact that the Airpods lack volume control and the uneasiness of having a single tap or hold with touch controls has been putting off manufacturers from adding volume control.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #17,754 of 62,161

I initially went with the Spinfits and after a bit tried the original Large tips and this is what I'm using now. One thing I found is that finding the right position on the over the ear things make a difference in sound as it applies pressure in sometimes the wrong area breaking the seal. They should be a shallow insertion with minimal pressure.
I adjusted mine with them on my ears tell I found what worked at what was comfortable. Just got done listening to mine about an hour ago.

Dec 27, 2019 at 11:35 PM Post #17,757 of 62,161
T1X with bass EQ is so damn fun. I am actually okay without using EQ, but using the bass preset, the sound is so much fun yet still crystal clear and airy. The bass has much more impact now especially kick drum and floor toms.

Dec 28, 2019 at 12:42 AM Post #17,758 of 62,161
Hi, I'm about to order KZ S1D, could anyone comment on how are they compared to S1 hybrid? I can't stand that they decided not to give an option of black hybrid version, actually that's what makes me want to go dynamic. Or maybe I should look elsewhere for chi-fi TWS around 40$?

I don’t think many have the KZ yet. I ordered them late November and am still waiting. Consider the Dudios Zeus Air or Fiil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back