Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 21, 2019 at 10:15 AM Post #17,551 of 62,342
Is the fit if n6 pro the same? I had some fit issues with them. The stabilizer wing seemed flimsy and useless.

The fit is slightly better, but they still stick out about the same. I felt that they were easier to put in and have slightly better isolation than the NT01AX. Both fit better than the lp2 pro.

I say slightly better but feel that it fits make a big difference. Just don't expect low profile.

The wings feel useless but they are working well. Stick them in and they disappear. Stick them out and you have fit issues.

Overall I felt that they sat deeper in the ears.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #17,552 of 62,342
I tried a bunch of times. I guess I'll keep trying since are not available anymore.

Try doing it with your phone bluetooth off so that it doesn't try to pair. I think what you're trying to do is get them so that they say that they see each other (forgot the exact word). Otherwise, your phone sees 2 of them and connects to one.

Dec 21, 2019 at 12:09 PM Post #17,558 of 62,342
Did you get a chance to test the mic quality and see if there is any improvement to MY Pro compare to previous version? How is the mic in previous version?

I went out to try the Nuarl m6 pro today to see if it was worth upgrading my NT01AX over.

First thing I thought listening to them was how absolutely amazing the mids and vocals were! I was just blown away. Not just the best mids I have heard in a true wireless set, but the best mids I have heard every. Absolutely amazing and realistic, super detailed. The imaging and soundstage is even better too, you get that surprise feeling hearing stuff coming fast right or left. The bass is nice and punchy, much quicker, and the highs are very detailed, but everything stays a step behind those amazing mids.

I then tried the liberty pro 2 that were sitting next them. The mids were not nearly as good, but that bass! What the hell is that? They are the heaviest bass I have heard in my life but they don't make the other areas suffer. That is the heaviest bass ever! They still maintain decent mids and good highs, but nothing sticks out like fast bass.

Then lastly I tried the new true wireless set by advanced. The Advanced M5-TWS. They look like custom earphones. They look so beautiful. They also fit like custom buds... Like a glove. Unfortunately after listening to the last two buds, they didn't have the bass if the Soundcore, or the mids or highs of the Nuarl, and just sounded above average in all sectors and rather neutral, nothing sounded as amazing. I guess the fit and the amazing look is what they are about. Unfortunately for the look they kind of dog themselves in the foot and have an led blink at all times under the semi clear shell that uses touch controls, so not easy at all to cover up. I just find the always blinking buds so douchy in the train and inconvenient in the bed room.

Well, I really want this new Nuarls now. Next mission will be convincing the wife to let me upgrade my current NT01AX for 10,000 yen with their trade up program

Conclusion, the m6 pro is a definite step up from the NT01AX. The mids, imaging and soundstage are all a good level up. NT01AX has heavier bass but it's much slower.

Dec 21, 2019 at 1:48 PM Post #17,559 of 62,342
ありがと!
great, now I have to listen to the Nuarl as well. :wink:
Somehow I really like the look of the brown / copper ones.

these are the advanced? Interesting look, but 24900¥ .... takaiiiii!!

Yes, those are the ones. Beautiful shells and perfect fit. I really wish they had put the led somewhere where it wasn't visible outside or stopped it from closing when listening to music. It really cheapens the look they were going for.

Also going for the custom look but stuffing a dynamic driver in there, I think with a balanced armature they could have squeezed better mids from them and kept their custom theme.

The case was also plastic. I get that I if it had been metal it would have been super heavy, but it looked like the paint wouldn't hold up the fake metal look for long.

Dec 21, 2019 at 2:15 PM Post #17,560 of 62,342
Does anyone else feel like the FIIL T1X is lacking in bass? Are you turning the bass up on yours? I'm not able to with the Spotify EQ. It doesn't work. And the Android app doesn't work.
Burn them in. Trust me. but mine have great bass in Bass EQ mode and I hooked them to my macbook and eq'd them on there as well. it worked like a charm.

Dec 21, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #17,562 of 62,342
I had the opposite experience. I have more bass after 2600 minutes of burn in, better mids and the highs aren't quite as bright, but still excellent.

I think it's more like the bass tighten up and there is less boomy bass on them so it might "appear" the bass is gone but its not.

Dec 21, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #17,563 of 62,342
Yes, those are the ones. Beautiful shells and perfect fit. I really wish they had put the led somewhere where it wasn't visible outside or stopped it from closing when listening to music. It really cheapens the look they were going for.

Also going for the custom look but stuffing a dynamic driver in there, I think with a balanced armature they could have squeezed better mids from them and kept their custom theme.

The case was also plastic. I get that I if it had been metal it would have been super heavy, but it looked like the paint wouldn't hold up the fake metal look for long.
I had the advanced, paid $130 for them and thought they weren't great. No volume controls, slightly above ave. sound, lackluster bass and The case wouldn't open without me pushing them down, the presentation and unboxing was super underwhelming. They are retailing for $250. I would maybe pay $50-70 for them after they work out all the manufacturing kinks, the fit was amazing.

Dec 21, 2019 at 5:13 PM Post #17,564 of 62,342

this really does not sound like something that should cost 24800¥!!!
And I will never understand why Chinese designers are so LED happy. I agree that this makes most TWS look cheap.

but give it a nice look and you can ask for silly money in Japan, like those ‘Happy Plugs’ I saw, which to me look like i7s cheap colorized AirPods clones in nicer cases for 11000¥ ... crazy.

FCC332A3-90C2-4521-9FB4-D7640E1E299F.jpeg
FBD502B3-421C-4AD3-9B04-5215B2B9CD28.jpeg

Dec 21, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #17,565 of 62,342
My Tronsmart Spunky Beats showed up today. These things are fairly small, smaller width wise than my old QC1's and fit better too.

No blinking lights, when playing music. Volume controls work (left up, right down). No connection issues for me thus far.

Been listening to them for about an hour. Pleasantly surprised by the SQ, well balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back