Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 28, 2019 at 11:29 AM Post #16,292 of 62,380
Could I get a top 3 under 60$ TWE listing BUT with emphasis only on SQ? Best sound wins.

Disregard calling abilities(don't call that much) / track or volume change from the buds(changes done on the phone or computer) / youtube lag etc. and battery life UNLESS under 2.5h without a charge.

Much appreciated if someone could share their thoughts on the current offering with these aspects in mind with some input as well on the decision making. It's really hard to keep track with the ever moving scene.

Thanks!

Nov 28, 2019 at 11:37 AM Post #16,293 of 62,380
Could I get a top 3 under 60$ TWE listing BUT with emphasis only on SQ? Best sound wins.

Disregard calling abilities(don't call that much) / track or volume change from the buds(changes done on the phone or computer) / youtube lag etc. and battery life UNLESS under 2.5h without a charge.

Much appreciated if someone could share their thoughts on the current offering with these aspects in mind with some input as well on the decision making. It's really hard to keep track with the ever moving scene.

Thanks!
https://www.scarbir.com

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #16,295 of 62,380
I used my LP2 at the gym today and they do feel like they aren’t all the way in as far as my IEMs but the seal is fine. The sound is awesome, isolation is decent, they don’t move and they are way more comfortable then my IT01s. Overall I’m extremely happy with them for the exercise I do elliptical, treadmill, and weight machines. I think they would be an issue for me if I jogged or did a vigorous workout.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #16,296 of 62,380
I used my LP2 at the gym today and they do feel like they aren’t all the way in as far as my IEMs but the seal is fine. The sound is awesome, isolation is decent, they don’t move and they are way more comfortable then my IT01s. Overall I’m extremely happy with them for the exercise I do elliptical, treadmill, and weight machines. I think they would be an issue for me if I jogged or did a vigorous workout.
Yeah fit is a little fussy. I have to rotate them almost vertically to get them to stay put. Someone up thread said they run with them but they would never work for me. You guys posting your shiny APPs last night almost convinced me to grab another set after I returned the first set but I cannot see myself reaching for them over the L2p if any sort of music is involved. I want to love them badly but that sq is just so meh.

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #16,297 of 62,380
Yeah fit is a little fussy. I have to rotate them almost vertically to get them to stay put. Someone up thread said they run with them but they would never work for me. You guys posting your shiny APPs last night almost convinced me to grab another set after I returned the first set but I cannot see myself reaching for them over the L2p if any sort of music is involved. I want to love them badly but that sq is just so meh.

Yea if I find something that sounds as good but fits better they would be perfect. A smaller TWS may fit better but probably doesn’t sound as good? I’m not sure because this is my first set...

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #16,298 of 62,380
Anyone tried T2 iems with the bt20s? Does it hiss? I read that the bt20s had hissing issues but not with every iem

Maybe the Fiio utws1 will be better

Edit: or not.....

Screenshot_20191128-195714_AliExpress.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019 at 3:01 PM Post #16,299 of 62,380
Slightly warm I guess. Sufficient bass thump , good mids as I listen to shoegaze/dreampop a lot and prefer to not have harsh treble.
hmm.. well, I'm listening to these today and they sound pretty awesome. Lots of thumpy bass and great mids. Highs are def. rolled off, but this is what i'd call a bass emphasized warmly tuned headphone. I'm hoping they will break in a little and i'll get some more high end, but for hip-hop and electronic music they sound really fun. All in all, this is a quality find. Nice metal case with usb-c and a huge battery capacity. the buds are rated to last 6 hours. i'll update later.

Nov 28, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #16,301 of 62,380
On my first day I didnt like them. After swapping the wings to small and putting on foam tips (Foamer 4.9 M I think), I twisted them into the ears. After a few hours I noticed better sound all around. Maybe the brain adjusts to the signature, but ever since I really liked them prefering them over my wired 1more quads. I also kept the Cambridge Melomania since they have more bass but with slightly recessed mids and voices (foam tips changed the Melomania signature dramatically, some people only use the Melomania with silicon tips). The MW07 is my go to for clear voices. They don't seal too great (tested in train, not that great for noisy environment). Highs are crispy but not harsh. I ordered the KZ E10 because of good reviews but the mids were weird (flat voices) and the highs hurt (some EQ adjustments made them good for the price, but I can understand that 5 drivers are hard to adjust).
Thanks for the feedback, The more I listen to them and other buds I have the more i realize how nice they are. They don't have enough bass for everything I like, but that's why I have lots of others to choose from. I'll have to check out the melomania.

Nov 28, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #16,302 of 62,380
@d3myz - how do you see the streaming speed on your laptop?

@Caipirina - have you received the x12 ultra? I received the X12 v2 and gave them a quick try. Other than the color (red!) I can't tell them apart from the Lezzii X12. Feel better about having a spare as I do all my running with them.
I don't know how to do it on a PC, but on a mac you get the apple dev tools, go to tools in Bluetooth explorer and open Audio Tools. This is where you can enable AptX, Adjust the AAC bitrate and SBC bitrate etc. There's a button at the bottom called Graph, it will tell you the specs of you connection etc.

Nov 28, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #16,303 of 62,380
Nov 28, 2019 at 3:12 PM Post #16,305 of 62,380

Thanks!
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/rank-the-true-wireless-iems-youve-heard.910785/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back