Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 28, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #16,307 of 62,417
I dont' think that's it. the B530's use the same chip and they sound awesome. I think the SSK's also use an realtek chip at least the Anbes does.
Oh I know it's not the reason they sound bad to you. You said they were the worst sounding Qualcomm based earbuds you'd heard this year. :wink:

Nov 28, 2019 at 5:24 PM Post #16,308 of 62,417
That's what I had initially thought Maybe I got a crappy pair. They seem almot like an A shape in eq to me. Do you have the B530? I'd like to get your take on an a/b comparison. I know we all have different Sig. we like, Also, did you hear the True engine SE? it's got that same type super boosted mid sound the Rimor has, but to a much greater degree. You may really like it.
The Rimor but more? My ears hurt just thinking about that. :tired_face:

Maybe because Rimor uses a Realtek chipset. :smile_phones:
Oh, if you look at the original response, I was referring to the TrueEnginen SE.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019 at 5:42 PM Post #16,309 of 62,417
Oh, if you look at the original response, I was referring to the TrueEnginen SE.
My reading comprehension is lacking today apparently.

Nov 28, 2019 at 6:41 PM Post #16,313 of 62,417
I keep going back and forth on the fit on the LP2. I’m sitting down and they feel like they want to fall out. Is this normal with TWS or is it because these are so big I can’t get them to fit properly?

I love the sound but the fit is a deal breaker...
Haven't tried the L2Ps but what you write reminds me of the Sony WF-1000XM3s that I had to ram into my ears (with the quickly painful associated pressure) to have them stay on but some people are fortunate enough to just push them in a bit, turn them and they lock into place. It has to be down to the shape of one's ears. Having said that it seems there were way more people complaining about the fit of the Sonys than of the L2Ps.

Nov 28, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #16,314 of 62,417
I keep going back and forth on the fit on the LP2. I’m sitting down and they feel like they want to fall out. Is this normal with TWS or is it because these are so big I can’t get them to fit properly?

I love the sound but the fit is a deal breaker...

All those guys or gals that said they sound great haven't told us how they got them to sound great. I guess it will remain elusive to us common folk with oddly shaped ears and/or poor earphone insertion techniques.

Nov 28, 2019 at 7:37 PM Post #16,315 of 62,417
That’s weird. Had a bunch of trouble with fit with the XM3s, but the L2P has been great. Make sure you find the right wing size, it may not be tucked in just right. Insert them snug vertically, then turn it horizontal and make sure you feel that wing lock in there

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019 at 8:01 PM Post #16,317 of 62,417
These support APT-X and are rated 5 stars and appear to have a very good Black Friday price, has anyone tried them?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000373627069.htm

i don't think that supports aptx, and the build quality is a bit on the cheap side..
this one might be a better deal for this sale:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000377076214.html

Anyone tried T2 iems with the bt20s? Does it hiss? I read that the bt20s had hissing issues but not with every iem

Maybe the Fiio utws1 will be better

Edit: or not.....

which T2? if you mean the Tihifi, I've tested the T2, T2 Pro, and the T3 with the BT20S, all have no audible hiss

Nov 28, 2019 at 10:01 PM Post #16,320 of 62,417
Missing the last L in html.
Goes to a pair of 1,95$ tws buds=p

I see them for 1.48USD ... they are at a point now of 'we are throwing them away, just pay some shipping pls' :)

briame.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back