Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 29, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #16,338 of 62,079
These companies. sheesh. Do they think they can buy me like Gamesky? :laughing:

Nice of them to offer a replacement, but that does leave a sour taste in your mouth when you realize they're just trying to buy 5 star reviews. :frowning2: I know every company wants positive reviews for their products but they have to expect some people won't like them.

Nov 29, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #16,339 of 62,079
Nice of them to offer a replacement, but that does leave a sour taste in your mouth when you realize they're just trying to buy 5 star reviews. :frowning2: I know every company wants positive reviews for their products but they have to expect some people won't like them.

how are most of you guys getting free product? do you email the company? with Tranya they have you buy it and then they refund.

Nov 29, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #16,340 of 62,079
how are most of you guys getting free product? do you email the company? with Tranya they have you buy it and then they refund.
There are some Facebook groups that randomly have TWS up for a "buy it and we'll refund it" type of deal. Tranya posted such an offer on their own Facebook for the release of the B530 and several of us here took advantage of it. They refund your Amazon purchase through Paypal after you review it. They offered the same deal with the Rimor.

Nov 29, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #16,342 of 62,079
My new current favorite is the Bomaker Sifi I just reviewed. LOVE the sound.

Maybe good it is amazon only (and I currently have no access), otherwise I'd be tempted to get that one as well :)
Already ordered the new Haylou today based on your glowing review. Despite being in 7th heaven with my APP, I still feel the occasional itch (well, Black Friday and such) to get more cheap chi-fi TWS :)

Nov 29, 2019 at 10:18 AM Post #16,343 of 62,079
Maybe good it is amazon only (and I currently have no access), otherwise I'd be tempted to get that one as well :)
Already ordered the new Haylou today based on your glowing review. Despite being in 7th heaven with my APP, I still feel the occasional itch (well, Black Friday and such) to get more cheap chi-fi TWS :)

you and I might be the only ones loving the APP so much here! I fully admit they don’t sound as good as some cheap chi-fi, but the overall package is brilliant. I still hope we get some good aftermarket tips, as I still lose “fit” on occasion. Especially if I’m working out. But the ANC is awesome.

Nov 29, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #16,345 of 62,079
you and I might be the only ones loving the APP so much here! I fully admit they don’t sound as good as some cheap chi-fi, but the overall package is brilliant. I still hope we get some good aftermarket tips, as I still lose “fit” on occasion. Especially if I’m working out. But the ANC is awesome.

That's pretty exactly it. I admit that they could have better SQ, but it is not bad either. It is kinda neutral as in 'mainstream', trying to make everyone a bit happy :)
I am super impressed with the ANC and even more with the easy fit. No jamming in, no fiddling around, they just sit there and fit awesomely! And re-adjusting them does not trigger a pause or last number called :) the controls are great!
I feel like I want to buy a second set so I can swap out when battery is down ... I want my whole audio world filtered through that ANC (I live in a noisy place!)

Funny observation on flight today. (Besides only taking my Bose QC35 out to connect by cable to watch a bit of on-board TV), with the ambient sound muffled so much, I was able to pick up other sounds that normally you would not be able to hear, i.e. some dude's noise leaking headphones all across the other side of the plane!

And of course it would be awesomer if they did not have the runner's thud sound.

As you said, the 'complete package' is pretty darn fantastic!

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019 at 11:02 AM Post #16,347 of 62,079
Truth is I dislike most of the gear I have....... kept them because too lazy to sell...
I like only the SSK and Mpow M5

See, like to enjoy the gear I get. This is the reason why I am not that happy with the purchases made based on various reviews. I am somewhat puzzled why certain TW get praised so high when my experience with them is very negative...

Nov 29, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #16,348 of 62,079
There are some Facebook groups that randomly have TWS up for a "buy it and we'll refund it" type of deal. Tranya posted such an offer on their own Facebook for the release of the B530 and several of us here took advantage of it. They refund your Amazon purchase through Paypal after you review it. They offered the same deal with the Rimor.

That kind of explains why I get products from Amazon that are absolutelly horrible despite numerous gleaming reviews... :)

Nov 29, 2019 at 11:54 AM Post #16,349 of 62,079
Just received my 1more Stylish, I like the sound. I come from a Syllable 101 where I couldn't listen to any music with them because they were far too muddy. The Stylish solves this problem for me except... They just do not fit my ears :triportsad:

Not the first time I'm having this problem with TWS but it's getting old :triportsad:

So they're probably coming back to the seller if I can send them back. A shame because they were a steal for 45 euros on Aliexpress.

I feel like I'm either going to buy another TWS or just wait for the Google Buds 2 :triportsad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back