Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 11, 2019 at 11:58 PM Post #15,331 of 62,216
Hey guys! My cable TRN BT3 cable just died that I was using with my KZ ZS4 and I was wondering if it'd be worth getting the BT20s to replace it or just grab a TWS solution like the Mpow T5 instead. Been looking through the thread and that seems to be the better option for sub $100 for gym/life use but not sure if there is anything else.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019 at 12:26 AM Post #15,332 of 62,216
Hey guys! My cable TRN BT3 cable just died that I was using with my KZ ZS4 and I was wondering if it'd be worth getting the BT20s to replace it or just grab a TWS solution like the Mpow T5 instead. Been looking through the thread and that seems to be the better option for sub $100 for gym/life use but not sure if there is anything else.

Get BT20S with KZ ZSX or CCA C12. The mpow T5 sounds pretty good tho or if your phone has built-in EQ, sabbat e12ultra is pretty good too. This is the EQ I am using in my oneplus7. Screenshot_20191111-212510.jpg

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:43 AM Post #15,333 of 62,216
Get BT20S with KZ ZSX or CCA C12. The mpow T5 sounds pretty good tho or if your phone has built-in EQ, sabbat e12ultra is pretty good too. This is the EQ I am using in my oneplus7.

Wasn't looking at buying another pair of IEMs to use with the BT cable really cause the ZSX + the cable would be like $110 USD for me which is $160 AUD. Was more of thinking getting the cable and using it with the ZS4 or getting a TWS setup. My phone is a Pixel 2 XL as well. Cheers for the help and ideas as well man!

Nov 12, 2019 at 1:08 AM Post #15,334 of 62,216
Yep, these are horrible. Some of the worst I've heard. there's like a giant 1k spike or something.
If read the comments, i'm d3myz. Probably not my best moment, but I called him out. I'm tired of this guys Bull$hit. The guy is a tool. He told me he gets his stuff for free and he doesn't keep any of his TWS' even the ones he likes. WHAT? and then I asked him how he is able to review and recommend products when he's not doing side by side comparisons. Apparently by memory. Anyway, the dude is a hack that's paid by the Chinese to push products. He even thinks that amazon reviews on products are real. :joy:.
Wow. What a douche. Never been super high on video reviewers in general, mostly because i prefer to read reviews. never made it through one of his, but did try to watch a couple. Theres one video reviewer can't remember his name, but super funny guy, and a big fan of Blue Headphones. Discovered his reviews shortly after i bought the Blue Sattelites. i will watch his reviews from time to time.

Nov 12, 2019 at 1:16 AM Post #15,335 of 62,216
Wow. What a douche. Never been super high on video reviewers in general, mostly because i prefer to read reviews. never made it through one of his, but did try to watch a couple. Theres one video reviewer can't remember his name, but super funny guy, and a big fan of Blue Headphones. Discovered his reviews shortly after i bought the Blue Sattelites. i will watch his reviews from time to time.

Who is this reviewer?

Nov 12, 2019 at 1:22 AM Post #15,336 of 62,216
First review of the Jabra 75T I have seen. It appears to sound better than the 65T according to the reviewer.

Nov 12, 2019 at 1:26 AM Post #15,337 of 62,216
People also like bomaker sifi if you want something smaller

Nov 12, 2019 at 1:49 AM Post #15,338 of 62,216
You’ll really like these. I got a new pair without the hiss and am loving them. The mic seems better too, although that may be down to a recent iOS update.
I actually had the original version with horrible hissing. They sounded great, except for the hissing, obviously.

Well...got the "new version" and well, they are actually the new version! Very faint hiss, but nothing extreme and very typical with most TWS. Very satisfied this time around AND these are a no-brainer with the promo code. Even at full price, a solid recommendation. SQ is among the best out there, regardless of price.

Nov 12, 2019 at 2:04 AM Post #15,339 of 62,216
@voicemaster - Gamesky it seems. I agree, I had subscribed but unsubscribed, he goes through the motions, not very useful...

First review of the Jabra 75T I have seen. It appears to sound better than the 65T according to the reviewer.

Good catch. Decent review, can't see too many reasons to upgrade from the 65Ts, if anything the call quality is a tad inferior.

Nov 12, 2019 at 3:40 AM Post #15,342 of 62,216
Took a chance on the LP2 "new version" with the promo code from my man Jimmy. Should receive today and we shall see!
my momentum case broke last week, and just gonna deal with it because i'm not paying $107 for a new case. instead, i just bought the LP2 Pro's w jimmy's promo code and the mavin AirXR. Both arriving tomorrow.

Nov 12, 2019 at 3:58 AM Post #15,343 of 62,216
Who is this reviewer?
d3myz is refering to Gamesky, and my response to his post was a reply about that reviewer. The video reviewer i mentioned i enjoy watching from time to time is Flossy Carter.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019 at 4:29 AM Post #15,344 of 62,216
d3myz is refering to Gamesky, and my response to his post was a reply about that reviewer. The video reviewer i mentioned i enjoy watching from time to time is Flossy Carter.
Flossy is very entertaining, but not really someone to watch for audiophile recommendations. He listens to everything at max volume, so, you know, science ‘n all.

Nov 12, 2019 at 7:24 AM Post #15,345 of 62,216
As much as I love the TRN BT20 as a solution for TWS-ing my IEMs, I would not wear those to the gym ... for that i find them a bit bulky (and in my case, i doubt they would survive my sweat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back