1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

1. minion1990
    The thing I like about gamesky is the mic tests :D

Minarets likes this.
  2. onree
    Strangely enough, the MPOW T5 are back on the US Amazon site.

3. actorlife
    Hi dudes! Anyone getting the TRN T200? I'd like someone to compare them to the Anbes/SSK. For 33 $ale they look intriguing. Merci.

4. bronco1015
    Since Tyle retired, is there any video reviewer to watch for audiophile recommendations?

5. cwill
    That was me. They are way different when it comes to bass.

wksoh and Grayson73 like this.
  6. Kenneth Galang
    Check Mike Wat's tests if you're ever interested in the TWS he's come across. I find them to be more accurate than Gamesky

7. Creamie
    Got L2P in just now, version 1.09 firmware.

Hiss is pretty bad. Going to have to return them, not sure if I want to try again on a different pair or not.

8. Blueshound24

The L2P's are getting a lot of good comments. Are you saying the L2P is even better than the MW07, and in what way? Or are your comments somewhat biased because you are "irked" about the lack of your Apple codec? I have Android so that wouldn't concern me.

9. mjb152
    Mine were 1.09 as well, maybe I got lucky but no hiss

10. Blueshound24

OT, but here's another option for your wired IEM's, and maybe better since coming from a high end cable maker? And it is newly updated making them a bit less bulky.
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/int...le-with-iems-and-full-size-headphones.918958/

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  11. mjb152
    And I finally worked out how to get them in and out of the case , the anbes case was pure guess work

12. Daniel Gur
    Best price I get buy the MPOW T5's for? anyone has coupons?

13. mattedialdoc
    https://www.scarbir.com/tws/trn-t200-review

There are better options

actorlife likes this.
  14. rhsauer
    I’m saying that since I only have Apple devices I could only listen to the MW07+ via SBC, which is possibly not a fair representation of how good those ‘phones can sound — so I don’t think it would be meaningful for me to compare them directly to the L2Ps. If you want a meaningful/fair comparison, it would be better ask someone with an Android phone who has both sets of earphones.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  15. BobJS
    That would be me. The L2ps are very good, but the MW07+ over aptx in Android is the best wireless I have heard.