Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Aug 12, 2019 at 11:57 PM Post #10,471 of 62,434
Hey TWS friends,

I purchased some Anbes 359s from the Anbes Audiocart store and my right ear buds cuts out randomly but numerous times a song. I've tried repairing them, resetting them and i even got a new phone in the mean time and still the same issue.

Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

I contacted the seller but seem reluctant to replace and also want my to post back to China.

TIA

P.S. i wish i'd seen these posts in this thread about the knock off 359s also. Since mine seem to be exactly that, knock offs.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2019 at 12:08 AM Post #10,472 of 62,434
Did anyone buy or receive the Lenovo HT10 and if so how is it?

It seems more and more sellers are getting Sabbat E12 Ultra - in addition to AptX it also has 40 hours of battery life in total (8-hours per charge). Gearvita is selling it for 69$ USD, but doesn't say whether it will have wireless charging or not.

https://gearvita.com/sabbat-e12-ultra-tws-bluetooth-earphones.html

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #10,473 of 62,434
Hey TWS friends,

I purchased some Anbes 359s from the Anbes Audiocart store and my right ear buds cuts out randomly but numerous times a song. I've tried repairing them, resetting them and i even got a new phone in the mean time and still the same issue.

I contacted the seller but seem reluctant to replace and also want my to post back to China.

TIA

P.S. i wish i'd seen these posts in this thread about the knock off 359s also. Since mine seem to be exactly that, knock offs.

Normal procedure for seller to ask for your item return to verify if it's faulty.

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:52 AM Post #10,475 of 62,434
Normal procedure for seller to ask for your item return to verify if it's faulty.
That may be, but sometimes they say that to prolong your dispute or issue, and the outcome might just be "there's nothing wrong but we will refund you anyways" (which has happened to me previously on eBay, but nothing wrong if you get a refund anyways - question is if they will pay for your return shipping). They didn't tell me that but said something along the lines of "please don't dispute we will give a discount".

Hey TWS friends,

TIA

What was the actual product you received? The "Coolhere UFO" I got has dodgy connection but the second batch, Air BE30, has better connection and a different interface. Sounds like you got a dud...

They were selling two different rebrands the past month or so. Fact is that Letscom BE30, Anbes 359 or Kissral R18 themselves are nothing more than a rebrand of a BE30 UFO, which appear to be manufactured by several OEMs on Alibaba such as DOGO and Ancreu. It just so happens the Anbes/Kissral were a good run but they have run dry and their Amazon listings are gone now. After browsing their page, I got an inquiry message from DOGO asking about trying some of their Bluetooth speakers - they said they were working with HAMA and Monster (the 2019 Airlink HD is essentially a BE30 rebrand sold at a higher price).

The first one I got from them was Coolhere UFO and the bass was too loud on the left side. The connection was also dodgy at times. I didn't bother disputing the first time around and negotiated for a second one at a discount - this time it was an "Air" BE30 with no branding. The bass was much more balanced, but the mids and treble were louder on the left side (at least this can be alleviated by adding some of the included packaging foam on one side) and the overall sound was not as bright as Coolhere UFO, but I am otherwise quite satisfied with the sound (relatively neutral). Unlike Coolhere UFO, both buds can be used individually for mono mode and the connection is far more solid, but the volume controls are nonexistent (I tried holding and tapping, nothing worked) and voice messages are extremely obnoxious.

Coolhere UFO (unbranded box with DREAM SPORT logo on top right)
Single tap = play/pause, Hold left/right = volume down/up, Double tap left/right = Previous/next track

Air BE30 (unbranded box and case):
Single tap = play/pause, Hold left/right = Previous/next track, Double tap left/right = Google Assistant/Siri/Cortana

Some other people have been getting unbranded boxes that have Letscom branding among others...

Aug 13, 2019 at 1:13 AM Post #10,476 of 62,434
What was the actual product you received?

Thanks for the detailed reply!

The box and case i have are unbranded. The manual I received has "LETSCOM" on the from followed by "ST-BE30"
The seller also offered me a discount on a new set of TWS to replace these ones.

So did you get your DOGO ones?

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2019 at 1:22 AM Post #10,477 of 62,434
Not IEM's, but anyone heard of these?

https://humanheadphones.com/

I love the idea of true wireless clip ons, but at that price I wonder if the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless sound better considering that this is a new brand. Still, great to see non-earbuds in the wireless market. I hope that market gets saturated soon so we can see some more reasonable prices on this type of headphone.

Aug 13, 2019 at 1:51 AM Post #10,478 of 62,434
Well i got the lenovo yesterday,and i have only listened to it for a couple of hours.
The first thing that got my attention was that it looks identical to the the tranya T3,except the control button. The case is also identical except that the lid is not transparen like the Tranya,and a different color to the case.
The reviewer that said he could not control anything but play pause must of had a faulty one or a version 1 or something,cause my pair can control both track skipping and volume.

Sound wise it it almost identical to Tranya (measured them both) except that Lenovo has less elevated bass,which to me sound more natural for the majority of my music.
So Lenovo was a big suprise to me and a easy recomendation for the money
Did anyone buy or receive the Lenovo HT10 and if so how is it?

It seems more and more sellers are getting Sabbat E12 Ultra - in addition to AptX it also has 40 hours of battery life in total (8-hours per charge). Gearvita is selling it for 69$ USD, but doesn't say whether it will have wireless charging or not.

https://gearvita.com/sabbat-e12-ultra-tws-bluetooth-earphones.html

Aug 13, 2019 at 2:46 AM Post #10,479 of 62,434
They listed a QC3020 version on Alibaba about a week ago - you could purchase it as a single unit for personal use (price was ~50$), but you'd have to pay 27$ for DHL shipping. but this now it got out to some Aliexpress sellers. Clearly there's a markup regardless at this point, but overall it seems AptX might remain 20-30$ more than the originals. The new X12's have a camo scheme while the E12s appear to be the same as the originals.

I personally found 65t's isolation to be quite poor having used wired IEMs for a long time, and the Sabbat E12 is no better. Even changing tips I struggle to get a good seal. Maybe my pair is defective but I fail to get the deep bass everyone was talking about, except sometimes on the right bud (they actually sound more balanced with looser tips...). It actually sounds nice without the bass though - very bright and airy but not to the point of sibilance. The Jabras peak in the upper mids, while the Sabbats have a peak higher up than that towards the lower treble and has better treble extension but not by much .

Yeah the 65t isolation could be a bit better I suppose but the have small tips and don't go very deep inside the canal. Still pretty decent for travelling/commuting.

I wonder if it's only a chip change in the E12/X12 or if they've tweaked other aspects too.

Aug 13, 2019 at 2:52 AM Post #10,480 of 62,434
OK, I saw the MW07 at Best Buy in Steel Blue...I had to. Hopefully, I can get at least 3 hours, and If I can, I'll be a happy camper. Going back and forth between all these TWS', I realized I was longing. I'm just staring at the shiny case right now and polishing it with a diaper...it's really sad.

Listening to Mr. Diamond's 50th Anniversary Collection...and...spectacular. Did @Bartig finish his reviews of all the high-end stuff he just got? I know he had the MW07 to test out.

IMG_2278.jpg

Aug 13, 2019 at 3:33 AM Post #10,481 of 62,434
Thanks for the detailed reply!

The box and case i have are unbranded. The manual I received has "LETSCOM" on the from followed by "ST-BE30"
The seller also offered me a discount on a new set of TWS to replace these ones.

So did you get your DOGO ones?
No, the DOGO company just asked me if I wanted to buy some of their Bluetooth speakers and had one of the TWS listed in the message as well. I only just registered on Alibaba and was browsing through some of their TWS products and shortly thereafter I got an inquiry from them, even though I never messaged them. Coincidence maybe, but I'm not sure if sellers can easily see who is viewing on Alibaba or not...

On Aliexpress I've only seen BE30 UFOs being sold as "Anbes" and an unbranded "HKMR" sold by "JD techology Store". Coolhere themselves is an almost unheard of brand listed on some Chinese sites - they had the UFO as well as a bluetooth over-ear . DOGO has a new BE30E coming up with slightly different housings.

Interesting you got a LETSCOM - how does its control functions and sound quality compare to the ones I described? Are both buds able to be used individually? I thought they were one of the more legit companies like Anbes and Kissral, and they also released a version with a rectangular case and smaller battery called the BE32 (unfortunately it only charges with microUSB). One wonders if these are all factory seconds. I'm wondering if anyone has bought from "Anbes Official" recently as I could never figure out whether they were still selling the official product or not. The person in the chat, Can Peng, seems to be the same as that of Anbes Audiocart but if that's the case they pretend to be oblivious to the other store. Anbes Official never got back to me about taking a photo of their product, only sending me a similar screenshot of a render as Audiocart had done. I see one recent positive review but they didn't specify what they received.

I forgot to mention how bad driver flex is on both units. When buttons are pressed against your ear, the audio will distort badly on that driver. Sabbat E12 also has driver flex on the right side which seems to sound more bassy... Also, the Air BE30 tends to distort at the beginning of each track it plays. After about 30 minutes of non-stop listening I noticed a desync of both channels which seemed to spike up the volume a bit before resuming properly...

Well i got the lenovo yesterday,and i have only listened to it for a couple of hours.
The first thing that got my attention was that it looks identical to the the tranya T3,except the control button. The case is also identical except that the lid is not transparen like the Tranya,and a different color to the case.
The reviewer that said he could not control anything but play pause must of had a faulty one or a version 1 or something,cause my pair can control both track skipping and volume.

Sound wise it it almost identical to Tranya (measured them both) except that Lenovo has less elevated bass,which to me sound more natural for the majority of my music.
So Lenovo was a big suprise to me and a easy recomendation for the money
Now that's really promising! Do you know if it charges Type C to Type C cables?

If only a budget TWS could have USB Type C, Wireless Charging, AptX [Sabbat E12 Ultra ticks these boxes], AND ambient aware mode...

Seems like Astrotec S80 second batch with Type C is imminent! I misplaced my S60 4.2 somewhere and can't find them...

I'll write up a Jabees Firefly Pro review in the coming days. For what it is, I really enjoy them as a daily driver, but the poor SBC performance is a serious issue. It sounds fine and close to AAC's quality for 30 seconds or so, then during upbeat tracks it sounds like somebody is snapping their fingers loudly or smacking your ears, especially on the left side.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2019 at 3:51 AM Post #10,483 of 62,434
Only micro usb on these.
One nice feature is that Lenovo has aptx which Tranya don't have
Oh wow, their case render is deceptive as it shows Type C :frowning2:
lenovo_ht10_tws_earphone_2019.jpg

Aug 13, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #10,484 of 62,434
Ha you are right, the picture clearly shows type c.
The TWS market is really bad,you have to be a detective to get the correct info. Take the Lenovo,nowhere is there any info that you can change volume and skip track. That info is VERY
Important to many people. They clearly don't know their own products...
With that said, it is still very good :)
Oh wow, their case render is deceptive as it shows Type C :frowning2:
lenovo_ht10_tws_earphone_2019.jpg

Aug 13, 2019 at 6:48 AM Post #10,485 of 62,434
OK, I saw the MW07 at Best Buy in Steel Blue...I had to. Hopefully, I can get at least 3 hours, and If I can, I'll be a happy camper. Going back and forth between all these TWS', I realized I was longing. I'm just staring at the shiny case right now and polishing it with a diaper...it's really sad.

Listening to Mr. Diamond's 50th Anniversary Collection...and...spectacular. Did @Bartig finish his reviews of all the high-end stuff he just got? I know he had the MW07 to test out.

Good man! <enabling mode>

Still $300? I got my plain black matte from them when they had $225 special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back