Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 28, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #6,466 of 62,122
Wow. Looks like they are very robust. Sound quality maybe a focus. Any eta on release?
I just check the internet and realize that the product is was released in China 2 weeks ago LOL......many Chinese mainlanders have already get the product. On the other hand, HiFiMAN hasn't release any english press about it so I would assume that TWS600 won't be released outside of China soon.

Apr 28, 2019 at 1:35 PM Post #6,467 of 62,122
I just check the internet and realize that the product is was released in China 2 weeks ago LOL......many Chinese mainlanders have already get the product. On the other hand, HiFiMAN hasn't release any english press about it so I would assume that TWS600 won't be released outside of China soon.
How are the reviews?

Apr 28, 2019 at 7:56 PM Post #6,473 of 62,122
anyone here tried the meizu pop? there's the Pop 2 version coming up with better battery life, i was wondering about the sound. all i could sum uopright now is that the sound is not bass heavy, which is my preference

Apr 29, 2019 at 3:32 AM Post #6,474 of 62,122
Hifiman just announce a pair of tws earbuds. Should be around 150USD. Using their topology driver. No aptX though.
BTW, it seems to have tons of firmware bugs.
Very polarized. I checked out lots of Chinese reviews and have a feeling that vast majority of positive reviews were paid while the negative ones were from unaffiliated users.

Hi Mr Auther,

Greetings of the day and thank you for kind attention to HIFIMAN.
TWS600 is HIFIMAN first attempt on true wireless offering and we have just the launched the product in China. As the product is only available currently in China, we have not yet published any press releases for TWS600 outside of China basically for global market.
We are happy to share with you that our first batch of TW600 was completely sold out in several hours only. And till now we have not received any single complain like firmware issue form the customer who has already purchased the model as a matter of fact firm ware issue are not easy to find in TWS.
Regarding the global release of TWS our team are in process of launching the model soon in different market globally and you will soon hear from us on the release from different market globally.
We as a brand never indulge our self on any kind of "paid" positive reviews, we believe in our products and our craftsmanship. We are always thankful & welcome all our customers to provide honest feedbacks and reviews on our product which we believe our customer do provide us with their both positive & negative feedback.
Hope you will find and likes our newly launched TWS600. We will be more than happy to hear from you.
If you have any kind of suggestion, feedback on our TWS600 do write to us at customerservice@hifiman.com it will help us serve you & other customer better.

Best Regards
HIFIMAN Team

Last edited:
HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Apr 29, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #6,475 of 62,122
can anyone link a set of affordable buds that have aptx on board?

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2019 at 10:22 AM Post #6,476 of 62,122
I went for a run with the Anbes 359 this morning. I did 4 miles and was quite pleased with the fit - I sweat like crazy and they stayed in - and the connection didn't drop out at all. I normally run with Bose Soundsport Wireless or the Bose Soundsport Free and both of these exhibit a few "micro-dropouts" during a run. The Anbes was rock solid. It also had the benefit of no wind noise. I am very happy with these inexpensive TWS and recommended them to two of my coworkers who also run.

Apr 29, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #6,477 of 62,122
Didn't you get the "thumping" on each stride that you get with IEMs/closed though and that you don't with earbuds/open like the Bose Soundsport Wireless or the X12 that I use exclusively for running now.

Apr 29, 2019 at 10:49 AM Post #6,478 of 62,122
Apr 29, 2019 at 12:04 PM Post #6,480 of 62,122
Ok so that means the seal it not tight then because the "thumping" comes from the air being compressed in the air canal when you strike the ground. And if the seal isn't tight then you don't get good isolation, not a problem for running (on the contrary) but it will be when you're traveling. That's why I've got two pairs, X12 and 65t's...and the Havit, just in case :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back