1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430
432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441
Next

Last
  1. korefuji
    So folks, I'm not a huge fan of silicone ear tips. As you might be aware, I've ordered these: https://uk.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-air can anyone suggest suitable foam ear tips to use with these? You can see that they're not your typical ear tips and are rather small. I was thinking the comply true wireless tips, but I'm not 100% sure on those, if anyone can advise. I'd appreciate it.

2. Slater
    You could always just cut down a foam tip. I’ve done it many times on wired IEMs.

3. webvan
    Half tempted again, too bad they have no volume control...Are they really as tiny as they look, i.e. like the Eariin M-2 ?

4. korefuji
    I'm never confident enough to cut things down, I don't have the steadiest of hands! It looks like the true wireless comply might fit based on the comparison with the jabra elite 65t shapes

5. Slater
    Fair enough friend. Let us know how the tips work out, as there are others who want foams I'm sure :)

6. Soreniglio
    What are the best TWS earbuds that go under 90 $?

Best all-rounders would be good.

7. clerkpalmer
    Right now maybe look at creative outlier air at that price or the newly launched advanced tw. I haven’t heard creative but soundguys loved them and called them the tw to beat atm. My advanced arrive tomorrow so I’ll report with my thoughts.

8. Soreniglio
    Couldn't buy Creative Outlier Air even if I wanted to, since they're out of stock again.

I'll be waiting for your thoughts on the Advanced TW, thanks a lot man!

9. Arthur Li
    Hifiman just announce a pair of tws earbuds. Should be around 150USD. Using their topology driver. No aptX though.

10. clerkpalmer
    Can you post a link? Thanks.

11. stormers
    d3myz likes this.
  12. Arthur Li
  13. Arthur Li
    BTW, it seems to have tons of firmware bugs.

14. clerkpalmer
  15. Arthur Li
    I just check the internet and realize that the product is was released in China 2 weeks ago LOL......many Chinese mainlanders have already get the product. On the other hand, HiFiMAN hasn't release any english press about it so I would assume that TWS600 won't be released outside of China soon.

First

Back
421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430
432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441
Next

Last