Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 28, 2019 at 8:43 AM Post #6,452 of 62,449
So folks, I'm not a huge fan of silicone ear tips. As you might be aware, I've ordered these: https://uk.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-air can anyone suggest suitable foam ear tips to use with these? You can see that they're not your typical ear tips and are rather small. I was thinking the comply true wireless tips, but I'm not 100% sure on those, if anyone can advise. I'd appreciate it.

Apr 28, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #6,453 of 62,449
So folks, I'm not a huge fan of silicone ear tips. As you might be aware, I've ordered these: https://uk.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-air can anyone suggest suitable foam ear tips to use with these? You can see that they're not your typical ear tips and are rather small. I was thinking the comply true wireless tips, but I'm not 100% sure on those, if anyone can advise. I'd appreciate it.

You could always just cut down a foam tip. I’ve done it many times on wired IEMs.

Apr 28, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #6,454 of 62,449
Apr 28, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #6,456 of 62,449
I'm never confident enough to cut things down, I don't have the steadiest of hands! It looks like the true wireless comply might fit based on the comparison with the jabra elite 65t shapes

Fair enough friend. Let us know how the tips work out, as there are others who want foams I'm sure :)

Apr 28, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #6,458 of 62,449
What are the best TWS earbuds that go under 90 $?

Best all-rounders would be good.

Right now maybe look at creative outlier air at that price or the newly launched advanced tw. I haven’t heard creative but soundguys loved them and called them the tw to beat atm. My advanced arrive tomorrow so I’ll report with my thoughts.

Apr 28, 2019 at 11:22 AM Post #6,459 of 62,449
Right now maybe look at creative outlier air at that price or the newly launched advanced tw. I haven’t heard creative but soundguys loved them and called them the tw to beat atm. My advanced arrive tomorrow so I’ll report with my thoughts.

Couldn't buy Creative Outlier Air even if I wanted to, since they're out of stock again.

I'll be waiting for your thoughts on the Advanced TW, thanks a lot man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back