Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 28, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #5,236 of 62,417
So they DO support aptX? Someone answered on Amazon they support AAC, but It's likely they have no idea what they're talking about.
According to the official website, it supports AptX. When comparing it to another "wireless" headset called Dudios which also supports AptX, I noticed the transparency(clarity) was very similar, so I can stand by it.

Here's the link to FOCUSPOWER's website if you want to more info:http://www.focpower.com/cpmk/showimg.php?lang=cn&id=49&ref=steemhunt

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #5,237 of 62,417
According to the official website, it supports AptX. When comparing it to another "wireless" headset called Dudios which also supports AptX, I noticed the transparency(clarity) was very similar, so I can stand by it.

Here's the link to FOCUSPOWER's website if you want to more info:http://www.focpower.com/cpmk/showimg.php?lang=cn&id=49&ref=steemhunt
If you're using an Android Phone, you can check under Developer Options.

Did you get these from Amazon using the promo code?
That white marble is sweet.
My first thought exactly. My second thought, if they quietly fixed the battery issue...

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 9:45 PM Post #5,238 of 62,417
My first thought exactly. My second thought, if they quietly fixed the battery issue...

Sadly, at 43 years old I can’t pull them off. As an aside, I had a lapse of judgment and impulse grabbed a pair of beyerdynamic xelentos today. Not even wireless. What is wrong with me!

Feb 28, 2019 at 9:50 PM Post #5,240 of 62,417
Sadly, at 43 years old I can’t pull them off. As an aside, I had a lapse of judgment and impulse grabbed a pair of beyerdynamic xelentos today. Not even wireless. What is wrong with me!
LOL. 43 is not that old. In my 30s, but the M&D are supposed to be worn by the "professional", not the college whippersnapper.

And yes, you have a problem. If I'm going to spend 1k, I gotta go over-ear. At least it says "Made in Germany" on the earbud face itself. That way, everyone will know you absolutely DIDN'T get suckered. Dude, it's made in effing GERMANY!

Feb 28, 2019 at 9:57 PM Post #5,241 of 62,417
Feb 28, 2019 at 10:08 PM Post #5,243 of 62,417
As much as I like my Jaybird X2's and Freedom 2's, I only use them for my workouts. I haven't found a pair of Wireless IEM's that will keep me from using my JH Audio Layla's. Now if only JH Audio or someone would make a wireless Dongle adapter or something for Custom IEM's.

Feb 28, 2019 at 10:09 PM Post #5,244 of 62,417
LOL. 43 is not that old. In my 30s, but the M&D are supposed to be worn by the "professional", not the college whippersnapper.

And yes, you have a problem. If I'm going to spend 1k, I gotta go over-ear. At least it says "Made in Germany" on the earbud face itself. That way, everyone will know you absolutely DIDN'T get suckered. Dude, it's made in effing GERMANY!
In my defense, I got them directly from beyer for 500. That’s basically one mw07 and one soundsport free. Peanuts right. Sale ended today. There were 6 available. I couldn’t resist. Plus made in Germany can’t be any worse than those klipsch

Feb 28, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #5,245 of 62,417
In my defense, I got them directly from beyer for 500. That’s basically one mw07 and one soundsport free. Peanuts right. Sale ended today. There were 6 available. I couldn’t resist. Plus made in Germany can’t be any worse than those klipsch
NIce. $500, justified. Not crazy, nor do you have a problem. Crisis averted. Carry on.

Mar 1, 2019 at 3:12 AM Post #5,247 of 62,417

You're joking right? I'm 40 and rock the tortoise shell on my commute around London. As hifi80sman has said, they're for the professional who cares about music, not like wearing a pair of garish Beats! lol

Mar 1, 2019 at 7:35 AM Post #5,248 of 62,417
You're joking right? I'm 40 and rock the tortoise shell on my commute around London. As hifi80sman has said, they're for the professional who cares about music, not like wearing a pair of garish Beats! lol
I was referring specifically to the marble white. I currently own the black ones. I wish I lived in London. I’ve been watching catastrophe on prime. I’m jonesing for a trip.

Mar 1, 2019 at 8:49 AM Post #5,249 of 62,417
Spinfit CP155 work great but sit too shallow if you push them all the way down the nozzle. YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! I pushed the stock tips about halfway down and that did it for me! I'm very pleased with these. If only they had a transparency mode I would be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back