Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 17, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #9,031 of 62,138
Hmm, I just found this thread after ordering the jabra elite 65t on the prime day sale for $119. How bad have I played myself? The MPOW T5 and Funcl W1 look like they might be just as good if not better and they cost a lot less... And I just saw the TWS600....
You make it sound as if you only intend to have 1 pair of 'buds. Get both!

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #9,032 of 62,138
Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #9,033 of 62,138
Guys! Stop making Anbes bigger than it is. Anbes puts its name on EVERYTHING. Even the cheapest 1 dollar earphones which smell like paint.

This pictured XG-13 was also advertised as Anbes, but it's just a totally generic product.

As is any other Anbes. I'm sure it's safe to buy the other UFO designs. They're all the same, just a rebranded model that is called Air+ in your Bluetooth list. It's really nothing special.

F5EB8064-37B5-49C7-A631-A7C927D8AFFF.jpeg

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #9,034 of 62,138
Jul 17, 2019 at 2:49 PM Post #9,038 of 62,138
Good catch. But 130 is a whole different ball of wax.
If you're down for $129, then may as well pony up for the RHA TrueConnect at $169. They sound great, with the exception being some people say there is a bit of an echo to my voice during calls.

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #9,039 of 62,138
The MPOW T5 has aptX, volume control, and cVc 8.0. Uses the Qualcomm 3026 SoC. Are you thinking about the Tranya T3?
Oh, my bad! Thanks for pointing it out. It wasn't clear from the Amazon page if T5 have volume control. Damn, that's the only reason I ordered Tranya T3 since it clearly had vol controls in pictures. I use 359 as gym backup for my beloved MW07 but after few months Anbes started to literally fall apart (buttons, case cover, sudden spurious reconnects). Guess there's no $24.99 lunch for this sound quality. So I was looking for another cheapish backup. But bass-beastly Tranyas weren't my first choice vs T5 judging by everything I learned about them here and on youtube. Luckily Tranyas are still in rout so I'll just send them back unpacked and will order T5. Thanks again, @hifi80sman.

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:01 PM Post #9,040 of 62,138
Nillkin Go is not too isolating and for me personally is superior sounding to the X12, but it still have silicone tips, though not deep insertion. also it still has micro usb

I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on the Nillkin Go. At $30, they seem pretty tempting. Any chance of a more detailed review?

If I recall correctly, you sold me on the Sabbat X12 last year, which I've been very happy with. I'm looking for an upgrade on my Havit I93 though, which doesn't quite have the same audio quality (and lacks volume control).

EDIT: Searched the thread for all your posts about it, and decided to order. Less than $30 shipped with ePacket means I can't complain about the price at least.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 3:06 PM Post #9,041 of 62,138
Guys! Stop making Anbes bigger than it is. Anbes puts its name on EVERYTHING. Even the cheapest 1 dollar earphones which smell like paint.

This pictured XG-13 was also advertised as Anbes, but it's just a totally generic product.

As is any other Anbes. I'm sure it's safe to buy the other UFO designs. They're all the same, just a rebranded model that is called Air+ in your Bluetooth list. It's really nothing special.

In fairness, no one is talking about Anbes in general - the high praise is specifically about the Anbes 359. They also show up as "ANBES 359" in Bluetooth list, not Air+. And people that ended up receiving differently branded UFO models, weren't too happy with them (exception being Kissral).

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:32 PM Post #9,043 of 62,138
Oh, my bad! Thanks for pointing it out. It wasn't clear from the Amazon page if T5 have volume control. Damn, that's the only reason I ordered Tranya T3 since it clearly had vol controls in pictures. I use 359 as gym backup for my beloved MW07 but after few months Anbes started to literally fall apart (buttons, case cover, sudden spurious reconnects). Guess there's no $24.99 lunch for this sound quality. So I was looking for another cheapish backup. But bass-beastly Tranyas weren't my first choice vs T5 judging by everything I learned about them here and on youtube. Luckily Tranyas are still in rout so I'll just send them back unpacked and will order T5. Thanks again, @hifi80sman.
You mention the gym and the MPOW T5 get LOUD, REALLY LOUD.

FYI

Vol Control: Double Click Right = Vol+ / Double Click Left = Vol-

Track Skip: Long Press Right = Fwd / Long Press Left = Back

GYM BEAST MODE = ACTIVATED

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:37 PM Post #9,044 of 62,138
Also noticed there are Mpow T6"s.
But judging by the price etc I'm guessing the T5 are still the better model?
Never tried the T6, but judging by the price and features, the T5 is their superior model. Clearly, there is no naming consistency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back