Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 12, 2019 at 4:42 AM Post #8,611 of 62,441
There have been quite a few attempts at cheaper X12 pro here, and seems that only Sabbat were able to figure out sound quality. Everything else was pretty bad. Doubt this would be any different

Thanks, I currently have the TFZ X1 and the Sabbat E12, will pass on this one then.
Im itching to buy the Syllable S101.

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:57 AM Post #8,614 of 62,441
I have sold my syllable S101, can you reccomend me a better tws under 100$?. My principal point is the sound quality.
Thxs for your help.

Try the cheaper ones: Anbes 359 or Tranya T3. Alternatively try the 1more stylish or the TFZ X1E/mifo O5 Standard

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:59 AM Post #8,616 of 62,441
Found those yesterday on amazon.de for mere 20€ (while they still sell for 36GBP on amazon UK) and well, since I can return them, I thought I give them a try. Could not find out too much about them .. at least they are BT5, unlike that last Latow I tried. And on some customer photos it looks like the outer shell of the buds could be some soft rubber-y silicone material ... we shall see ... anyone know / has / tested these? Shall arrive Monday

Latow Luna: (and no, that lady in the last picture was not the convincer :wink: )
luna.jpg

Attachments

• latowluna.jpg
    latowluna.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
Jul 12, 2019 at 6:10 AM Post #8,618 of 62,441
Found those yesterday on amazon.de for mere 20€ (while they still sell for 36GBP on amazon UK) and well, since I can return them, I thought I give them a try. Could not find out too much about them .. at least they are BT5, unlike that last Latow I tried. And on some customer photos it looks like the outer shell of the buds could be some soft rubber-y silicone material ... we shall see ... anyone know / has / tested these? Shall arrive Monday

Latow Luna: (and no, that lady in the last picture was not the convincer :wink: )

The lion convinced you, right?
Just to put my mind at ease, do you get paid for reviews of the cheapest buds imaginable?
You could probably have the Fostex TWE adapter thingies with custom IEMs for all the money you've been putting down on these.
It makes me a little nervous seeing your new purchases.

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:19 AM Post #8,619 of 62,441
The lion convinced you, right?
Just to put my mind at ease, do you get paid for reviews of the cheapest buds imaginable?
You could probably have the Fostex TWE adapter thingies with custom IEMs for all the money you've been putting down on these.
It makes me a little nervous seeing your new purchases.

LOL!

I wish I was get paid for that ... but nopes ... the closest to this would be the one 'freebie' pair of i7 TWS (those really crappy ones, first AirPod clone) that I got via the AliX Freebie program :D

Thing is, and I might have mentioned that before: Because of various reasons / living conditions, I can only take advantage of online ordering during the summer months, when I visit the 'civilized' world. So, first I raid AliX, and when that delivery window closes, I go for Amazon.

And yes, I get a total kick out of finding a cheap pair that actually rocks (Anbes 359, Tranya T3, ZagZog (more on those later) ... or getting those Havit i93 for 24€ (listening to them right now, still deciding if I keep them)
Looking back that for my very first pair of TWS, the Jabra Elite Sport, I paid 250$ and they had terrible battery leak issues, were only good with ONE of the supplied ear tips, which broke after few weeks ...
Like the ladies like their shoes, I enjoy the variety :D

Oh, and I do have those BT20 and rotate my IEMs on those as well. I spend a lot of time running & walking, that's when I get most of my music listening done.

Jul 12, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #8,621 of 62,441
You might like the Astrotec S80. They remind me a bit of the Galaxy buds, but with a little more bass.

Thanks for the suggestion. How is their track record with connection and battery?

Also, I looked around the net yesterday and it doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere in the US. Matter of fact Audio46 lists them as a pre-order(?). I'm going to give them a call later to clarify and see when they are expected to be in stock. I'd love to pay a visit to demo the Astrotec and any others of interest they have.

Jul 12, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #8,622 of 62,441
Up up here we go: three new items (of which two generic popular ones) to test. :)

B79E5B02-042E-49B9-BBE8-E684F12869EC.jpeg

Jul 12, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #8,623 of 62,441
What is the difference between Mifo O5 Standard and Pro?

A BA driver.
The Pro is a hybrid, the standard is dynamic.
I have the Pro, but no idea why the standard one was suggested.

Jul 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #8,624 of 62,441
Just noticed this Tranya T1 Pro. Looks like a Version of the MPOW T5, I can't find any details on it's chipset and whether or not it's the same QCC3020 as the T5. they are only IPX 5, but touted to have the same 5-6 hour battery life. gonna snag them to try. should be here tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back