Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 11, 2019 at 3:20 PM Post #8,566 of 62,111
Looks nice, it also appears to have type C charging! Not sure if it will be a lower tier than the O5. It uses "hybrid moving coil" dynamic driver, while the Shanling will have the option of either Knowles BA or graphene dynamic.

Right, forgot to mention type-C charging - funny because I was really excited about it.... Lol

And I'm really curious to know how they stand compared to O5's. I think if they're not crazy expensive, I'll pick them up. Though I AM waiting for those hybrid 1more TWE's with the QCC51XX chipset.... Decisions....

Jul 11, 2019 at 3:21 PM Post #8,567 of 62,111
My T5's are 9 stops away. Stop teasing me Amazon.... The anticipation is killing me.

Lol here in Canada we don't have such close tracking.... Just "before the end of the day"... Unless someone snatches it off your porch :-/

Jul 11, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #8,568 of 62,111
It's been a while, but Anyone have the Advanced Model X and could compare them to the Anbes 359, Tranya T3, QCY T1C, MPOW T1 and any of the other popular inexpensive TWS' on here. I know a lot of folks pooped on them before they came out and I think they are still probably overpriced for $80, but I'd like to hear some impressions.

Jul 11, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #8,570 of 62,111
i forgot, but do you also have the T1C or the Mifo o5 standard? how's the MPow compares in sound and functionality? i see now that it's safe to purchase them as they have corrected that connection issues that i read in the reviews. also can you compare the earpiece size to your other buds? does it sticks out too much?
I had the Mifo O5 standard, so I'd just be going off memory.

Out of the box, the Mifo O5 sounded a little too warm for my taste, and apparently it opens up after a while, but I didn't take the time to test that out. I returned them shortly after.

The T5 are fairly balanced, with a little bump in the lows, but certainly not something I would classify as a bass-forward signature (E12, etc.). They have a nice, clean, unoffensive sound. They do, however, sit a little odd in the ear, and although comfortable, look kind of like they are just floating there, not really nestled in the ear.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #8,571 of 62,111
If Amazon is the shipper they send me updates. I seem to live in a place where I always get a notification saying my package is 9 stops away. :dt880smile:
Me too. I then track it with bated breath and wait outside for the guy to pull up. I'm a borderline stalker.

Jul 11, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #8,574 of 62,111
Can anyone with the Tranya T3 please help if you can?:

Suddenly there is no sound coming from the left earpiece except for an occasional "pairing" spoken by a not-so-sultry woman. I've tried unpair/re-pair with my phone, letting the earpieces sit in the charging case until fully charged (at least as reported by my phone) and powering off both sides and re-powering. However, the left side continues to give me the silent treatment.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019 at 4:54 PM Post #8,575 of 62,111
Can anyone with the Tranya T3 please help if you can?:

Suddenly there is no sound coming from the left earpiece except for an occasional "pairing" spoken by a not-so-sultry woman. I've tried unpair/re-pair with my phone, letting the earpieces sit in the charging case until fully charged (at least as reported by my phone) and powering off both sides and re-powering. However, the left side continues to give me the silent treatment.
I don't have the T3, but you may want to place them in the case and then plug the case in. Sometimes there are case drain issues that can affect how the 'buds respond when removed from the case.

Jul 11, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #8,577 of 62,111
I was literally just standing at the door waiting. :L3000: Just got them. man, these are the nicest earbuds I own. Nice case, nice packaging. listening to an audiobook and they sound Crisp!
I bet Mpow makes good stuff. I may get a pair later on in the year. So sad I can't buy some stuff I really want. Gotta stick to a budget. :frowning2: I need to stay away from this thread too risky . :frowning2:

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019 at 5:50 PM Post #8,578 of 62,111
I bet Mpow makes good stuff. I may get a pair later on in the year. So sad I can't buy some stuff I really want. Gotta stick to a budget. :frowning2: I need to stay away from this thread too risky . :frowning2:
Dude, just perform in a few more Elvis Impersonation Shows and you'll be able to get another pair!

Also, you can try to sell some stuff on here, that way there are no ebay fees, etc.

Jul 11, 2019 at 6:05 PM Post #8,579 of 62,111
Hi guys.
I need to buy a true wireless IEM, and I am thinking in Senheisser MTW, Bose Soundsport Free, or RHA TrueConnect. Only thinking in sound quality, which is the best choice? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back