Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 8, 2019 at 9:40 PM Post #8,386 of 62,472
Can anyone recommend the wireless earbud with the longest run time?
Check the last 10 pages. Lots of options coming between 8-12hr battery. One of them is only $80.

Jul 8, 2019 at 11:38 PM Post #8,388 of 62,472
Well for me, I feel like the left and right positions on the UFO case should be swapped. I'm used to taking them out of the case with the nozzle facing down so it's a bit odd. Another issue is that using 3rd party eartips, while they fit the earbuds nicely, don't fit in the case reliably. For example ATH eartips tend to fit in but sometimes get pushed out slightly causing the buds to turn on.

Some promo renderings for Coolhere UFO show a white version, but I have not seen any other photos of this. On their site Coolhear.com, they actually show a box with a photo of a white case but inside it's still the black version.

Here seems to be more colours of UFO/Anbes/
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Cancelling-Playtime-Headphones/dp/B07LGVXDQF?th=1

Jul 8, 2019 at 11:48 PM Post #8,389 of 62,472
Well for me, I feel like the left and right positions on the UFO case should be swapped. I'm used to taking them out of the case with the nozzle facing down so it's a bit odd. Another issue is that using 3rd party eartips, while they fit the earbuds nicely, don't fit in the case reliably. For example ATH eartips tend to fit in but sometimes get pushed out slightly causing the buds to turn on.

Some promo renderings for Coolhere UFO show a white version, but I have not seen any other photos of this. On their site Coolhear.com, they actually show a box with a photo of a white case but inside it's still the black version.

Here seems to be more colours of UFO/Anbes/
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Cancelling-Playtime-Headphones/dp/B07LGVXDQF?th=1

Yeah I noticed the left/right swap too, but then realised that they did that so the buds would fit in the case nicely. Otherwise the eartips are looking away from each other and would be sticking out of the circle (if that makes sense). I got used to this fairly quickly but it was odd, I agree.

Actually what bugs me about the case more are the four bright blue LEDs. They light up the room if you put them it at night!
(Or is that a "flashlight feature" they forgot to advertise? :grin:)

And a white version, or even blue or red would have been great! Maybe I'll spray mine at some point, who knows

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2019 at 12:29 AM Post #8,390 of 62,472
Yeah I noticed the left/right swap too, but then realised that they did that so the buds would fit in the case nicely. Otherwise the eartips are looking away from each other and would be sticking out of the circle (if that makes sense). I got used to this fairly quickly but it was odd, I agree.

Actually what bugs me about the case more are the four bright blue LEDs. They light up the room if you put them it at night!
(Or is that a "flashlight feature" they forgot to advertise? :grin:)

And a white version, or even blue or red would have been great! Maybe I'll spray mine at some point, who knows
The Coolhere has yellowish-white LEDs instead of blue ones. They're also a bit dim as well.

Jul 9, 2019 at 12:41 AM Post #8,391 of 62,472
The Coolhere has yellowish-white LEDs instead of blue ones. They're also a bit dim as well.

Oh... Can you take a picture?

Jul 9, 2019 at 12:55 AM Post #8,392 of 62,472
Oh... Can you take a picture?
20190708_215319.jpg

Jul 9, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #8,393 of 62,472
I got mifo o5 pro 6 days ago, also got same problems as airpods : right side charge slower than left side, bad connectivity with android phone. talking about accessories and sound it's good, for non critical audiophile like me

Jul 9, 2019 at 1:48 AM Post #8,394 of 62,472
I got mifo o5 pro 6 days ago, also got same problems as airpods : right side charge slower than left side, bad connectivity with android phone. talking about accessories and sound it's good, for non critical audiophile like me

Yeah I had connectivity issues with mine too.

Charging time difference night be because right side is master and uses more battery - so it's not due to charging differences but battery usage during playback.

Sounds quality was awesome though.

How do you like the eartips?

Update:
Oh, and they get better after a couple weeks usage.

Also - do yours make a high pitched buzzing sound when charging?

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2019 at 1:50 AM Post #8,395 of 62,472
Jul 9, 2019 at 2:06 AM Post #8,396 of 62,472
Yeah I had connectivity issues with mine too.

Charging time difference night be because right side is master and uses more battery - so it's not due to charging differences but battery usage during playback.

Sounds quality was awesome though.

How do you like the eartips?

Update:
Oh, and they get better after a couple weeks usage.

Also - do yours make a high pitched buzzing sound when charging?

is that so? I almost got angry to the seller (and manufacturer too) and almost want send back to them :laughing:
the eartips is good but not fit on my left ear, its almost to fall off, now I'm using spiral dot eartips though is not good idea, my ears feels just like swimming underwater ....

buzzing? you mean when both iem placed into its case? nope

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2019 at 2:09 AM Post #8,398 of 62,472
is that so? I almost got angry to the seller (and manufacturer too) and almost want send back to them :laughing:
the eartips is good but not fit on my left ear, its almost to fall off, now I'm using spiral dot eartips though is not good idea, my ears feels just like swimming underwater ....

Try the mifo eartips with earphones that sit deeper in the ear. I use them with Anbes 359 and the noise isolation is fantastic.

Jul 9, 2019 at 2:10 AM Post #8,399 of 62,472
I bought my pair of Anbes from Audiocart too.

Hopefully they won't be rebranded :frowning2:

Does it really matter if the quality is the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back