Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 9, 2019 at 2:27 AM Post #8,402 of 62,024
so what eartips do you use for mifo? I considering spinfit cp350 or cp360 tough

I used the mifo eartips - they fit me fine, to I had to step up the size. Try the larger more cylindrical ones. Since they're so thin they should be able to conform to your ear pretty easy.

The SpinFit gave me a good seal, but they didn't sit in the case because they stuck out a bit - if you cut them down they might.

Problem is the mifo's were designed for a shallow ear fitment, so longer tips won't fit in the case.

I always fear that a rebrand might not be the same thing of the "original" pair.

Yeah that's a risk, but I believe AE gives you purchase protection - if you're sent a rebrand when you order the original, you should be covered. Though don't take my word on this :wink:

Jul 9, 2019 at 2:27 AM Post #8,403 of 62,024
I always fear that a rebrand might not be the same thing of the "original" pair.

I bet Anbes is also just a rebrand of some unknown oem manufacturer

Jul 9, 2019 at 2:33 AM Post #8,404 of 62,024
I used the mifo eartips - they fit me fine, to I had to step up the size. Try the larger more cylindrical ones. Since they're so thin they should be able to conform to your ear pretty easy.

The SpinFit gave me a good seal, but they didn't sit in the case because they stuck out a bit - if you cut them down they might.

Problem is the mifo's were designed for a shallow ear fitment, so longer tips won't fit in the case.

Yeah that's a risk, but I believe AE gives you purchase protection - if you're sent a rebrand when you order the original, you should be covered. Though don't take my word on this :wink:

I had tried the largest one, still not as fit as spiral dot and I'm afraid large eartips would blocked the charging pin

Jul 9, 2019 at 3:02 AM Post #8,405 of 62,024
Does it really matter if the quality is the same?
The channel imbalance I described is of concern, haven't seen any complaints about it here... My left ear is naturally a bit more sensitive to sub-bass, but it sounds as if the left bud starts out bloated with sub-bass. Sometimes if I fiddle with the seal it sounds somewhat more balanced but it's still an issue I'd look out for.

Have you noticed any driver flex or cutting when putting them into your ears? If I try to fiddle with the seal, I can't hear the driver actually flex, but the audio cuts (not digitally, sounds like it's due to air pressure). If I do this during a bassy part I sometimes hear the bass distort on the left driver...

Jul 9, 2019 at 3:08 AM Post #8,406 of 62,024
The channel imbalance I described is of concern, haven't seen any complaints about it here... My left ear is naturally a bit more sensitive to sub-bass, but it sounds as if the left bud starts out bloated with sub-bass. Sometimes if I fiddle with the seal it sounds somewhat more balanced but it's still an issue I'd look out for.

Have you noticed any driver flex or cutting when putting them into your ears? If I try to fiddle with the seal, I can't hear the driver actually flex, but the audio cuts (not digitally, sounds like it's due to air pressure). If I do this during a bassy part I sometimes hear the bass distort on the left driver...

I can hear crinkle sound if I fiddle with it. Never found it concerning though.... Should I?

Update
Try different eartips. I mentioned in using mifo tips and it's way better than stock. Better deal is everything

Jul 9, 2019 at 6:41 AM Post #8,407 of 62,024
I´ve got a syllable S101, I am using it with aptx codec, but I am not really happy with the sound. If I compare it with my in ears kz as10, there is a big difference. I don´t know if it is by the quality of the headphones or because with The kz, I use de cable/dac Hidiz s Sonata II. I am thinking to sell
the syllable and get de sabbat E12. Has somebody compare both TWS and aprreciate a better sound quaality and sound stage in the sabbat´s?.

Thanks for your help.

Jul 9, 2019 at 6:47 AM Post #8,408 of 62,024
I've just pulled the pin and ordered some Tranya T3's. I've been following this thread for over a month and it was between the Tranya's and the Anbes 359 which i can't find on Amazon anymore so with the Tranya's getting mostly good reports i thought i'd give them a go. I'm off on holiday next week so wanted something without a cable to try lying on the beach. I'm really looking forward to trying them, they will be my first TWE's

Jul 9, 2019 at 7:24 AM Post #8,410 of 62,024

I can hear crinkle sound if I fiddle with it. Never found it concerning though.... Should I?

Update
Try different eartips. I mentioned in using mifo tips and it's way better than stock. Better deal is everything

try blowing and sucking the nozzle (very lightly) to shake the driver a bit. after some time it should hopefully settle down and don't crinkle anymore. i got that problem with my T1C, but now it doesnt crinkle anymore

Jul 9, 2019 at 7:41 AM Post #8,411 of 62,024
Hi can I ask if you guys can recommend a good budget BT wireless adapter?

Basically, I just want it to be reliable, and that it won't adversely affect the sound quality of the IEMs I pair it up with.
Budget ~ $30, looking at 2 pin connector type. I seen good reviews about the BT20, but am wondering if you guys know of an even better and reliable pair than this.

Thanks for your input, appreciate it!

Jul 9, 2019 at 7:48 AM Post #8,412 of 62,024
I think your gonna like the tranya t3 depending on your tastes, I know I do. I have been running them very hard the past 2 weeks. battery is as advertised these thing don't want to die! case doesn't loose charge it has a larger battery inside. after a nice burn in the sound stage opened up nicely. last night I compared to my anbes 359 which I also like a lot but its a different flavor. anbes 359 has nice textured bass, more forward mids and highs slightly brighter energetic sound, plenty volume. the tranya t3 are darker more laid back but with stronger more authoritive bass. the sound is smooth, buttery, I like using them to sleep. very comfortable. button work better on t3 than the anbes 359 imo. the only thing is you have to be careful the t3 have lots of power, like anything else at normal volumes they sound great and have plenty volume, but if you push them too hard they are loud as heck, distortion will kick in and don't sound as smooth and clean, but that's with anything that produces sound happens in home theater too. I have been reaching my t3 more than my other tw hich include the sienhesser tmw, so that says a lot. the t3 are actually more comfortable to me then my sennys.but the sennys can get louder with less distortion.

I was ready to get new sonys but no volume control and no water proofing is not good, volume especially that's why I like my t3 so much over anbes the volume control works better.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2019 at 7:48 AM Post #8,413 of 62,024
Hi can I ask if you guys can recommend a good budget BT wireless adapter?

Basically, I just want it to be reliable, and that it won't adversely affect the sound quality of the IEMs I pair it up with.
Budget ~ $30, looking at 2 pin connector type. I seen good reviews about the BT20, but am wondering if you guys know of an even better and reliable pair than this.

Thanks for your input, appreciate it!

Can honestly say the BT20 works wonders in terms of connection and sound quality. BT20S should be better still given the Qualcomm chip.

Only downsides to the BT20 is related to not having a case, larger form factor, and poor controls.

Jul 9, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #8,414 of 62,024
try blowing and sucking the nozzle (very lightly) to shake the driver a bit. after some time it should hopefully settle down and don't crinkle anymore. i got that problem with my T1C, but now it doesnt crinkle anymore

What is it that blowing would do exactly? Just stretch the driver diaphragm?

And I only hear crinkle when adjusting the IEM. When I'm just listening it's a nice clear sound

Jul 9, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #8,415 of 62,024
Can honestly say the BT20 works wonders in terms of connection and sound quality. BT20S should be better still given the Qualcomm chip.

Only downsides to the BT20 is related to not having a case, larger form factor, and poor controls.

Thanks for the advise. Will take a look at your recommendations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back