Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 28, 2019 at 7:20 AM Post #7,951 of 62,590
Jays has announced their m-Seven TW: 9.5 hour battery life, 38 with the case; BT5; IPX5; $129 USD. No info on BT codecs, though. https://www.jaysheadphones.com/products/m-seven-true-wireless
65608795_10156310595581245_3427480929814183936_n.jpg

Another one that appears to have no ambient mode and no app and no over air fw upgrades just like the Cambridge Audio

Jun 28, 2019 at 7:38 AM Post #7,952 of 62,590
my t3 will be in tomorrow and I own the anbes 359, its one of my favs, and go to tw. we will see how good the t3 are. I am seeing some pics of them in ear and they look kind of large, I hope they used small stature models for pics, because I have extra large tw. I am a big guy so hopefully I am good!

Jun 28, 2019 at 7:46 AM Post #7,953 of 62,590
my t3 will be in tomorrow and I own the anbes 359, its one of my favs, and go to tw. we will see how good the t3 are. I am seeing some pics of them in ear and they look kind of large, I hope they used small stature models for pics, because I have extra large tw. I am a big guy so hopefully I am good!

The Tranya sure are bigger than the Anbes, but they keep nicely in my ears, must have run like 30Mi with them by now ...
EFC6E71C-6844-4B22-9C6A-B3F4E324385C.jpeg
I must be doing something wrong with the Anbes, as I keep being 'not wowed' ... I guess I need to try some more tips ... somehow I can't jam them into my ears / get a great seal as I would like to ... any special tip recommendations? Preferably something that can still fit in the case?

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #7,954 of 62,590
B&O E8 v2 has best sq of all twe I've heard.
Just one audio flaw somehow is strange noise generated. It happen rarely and c'measure is just to put it back on the case for 3 seconds.

I don't get in use my ibasso it01s (+ cb12s cable) after I get E8 v2 (is there any sq different from v1?).
At the time I met E8 in my pocket have ak120ii and it0s1 on cb12s balance cable. After few minute compare I am really impressed by E8.
Low end and highs extend even better than the wired inear it01s! Also it did not have a bit V shape like it01s has.

Best sq of E8 is when pair with ak120ii.
Ak120ii > galaxy note8 > Sp1000.
It is crazy?
Some one will start to say when bluetooth is used, all sq relate only to the inear unit.....

Jun 28, 2019 at 9:10 AM Post #7,955 of 62,590
Just one audio flaw somehow is strange noise generated. It happen rarely and c'measure is just to put it back on the case for 3 seconds.

I don't get in use my ibasso it01s (+ cb12s cable) after I get E8 v2 (is there any sq different from v1?).
At the time I met E8 in my pocket have ak120ii and it0s1 on cb12s balance cable. After few minute compare I am really impressed by E8.
Low end and highs extend even better than the wired inear it01s! Also it did not have a bit V shape like it01s has.

It is crazy?
Some one will start to say when bluetooth is used, all sq relate only to the inear unit.....

Are the 3 devices using the same codecs and bit rate ?

Do you have any left unit drop outs ?

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #7,956 of 62,590
The Tranya sure are bigger than the Anbes, but they keep nicely in my ears, must have run like 30Mi with them by now ...

I must be doing something wrong with the Anbes, as I keep being 'not wowed' ... I guess I need to try some more tips ... somehow I can't jam them into my ears / get a great seal as I would like to ... any special tip recommendations? Preferably something that can still fit in the case?
It's "dangerous" to recommend tips for others, but I really love my Anbes 359 with Comply Truegrip Pro tips.
Just been out on a long walk, with some running (in the shadows :) ) and wow! How good are these buds!?!. Soundstage, fit/comfort, bass etc... Maybe the best "gadget" I've bought, value for money wise.

On a side note: I've connected both the QCY T2C and Anbes with my Apple Watch 4G, and both can get out of phase when using the watch crown to adjust the volume. Strange, but luckily I know why they get out of phase. Just adjust it again with the buds (Anbes) or on the watch screen.

Jun 28, 2019 at 9:51 AM Post #7,957 of 62,590

Make sure you're on AAC... I had the same thing when my switched me over to SBC

Jun 28, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #7,958 of 62,590
Are the 3 devices using the same codecs and bit rate ?

Do you have any left unit drop outs ?
Ak120ii is not sure.
Sp1000 is upto aptxhd,
Smartphone support multi (aptx, ldac, aac...).

E8 support only sbc & aac.
Which (sbc or aac) E8 will active on each daps is unknow. When pair with my smartphone, I verified it was aac mode(by accessing to delvelopment setting of device).

No sound drops on L side on my unit.
Relate to this, how much distance at which connectiin of L (slave) to the R(master) will be lost? Mine is apprx. 30cm, much bigger than human head size.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019 at 11:00 AM Post #7,959 of 62,590

It is crazy?

if using AAC, on my phone (Note 8, BT 5 compatible), and my tablet (Tab S2, BT 4), i also hear difference between the two, with the Note 8 sounding better. also with the QCY T1C, watching Youtube on my tablet, i can hear faint beeping sound that is audible even if i turn the volume off, but that beeping noise would go away if i stop the video.
no audible beeping noise on my Note 8

with APTX, there's no difference between the Note 8 and Tab S2, other than shortened distance that i can walk away before the sound cut off.

so i think AAC would differ in sound between devices and between BT versions

Jun 28, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #7,960 of 62,590
if using AAC, on my phone (Note 8, BT 5 compatible), and my tablet (Tab S2, BT 4), i also hear difference between the two, with the Note 8 sounding better. also with the QCY T1C, watching Youtube on my tablet, i can hear faint beeping sound that is audible even if i turn the volume off, but that beeping noise would go away if i stop the video.
no audible beeping noise on my Note 8

with APTX, there's no difference between the Note 8 and Tab S2, other than shortened distance that i can walk away before the sound cut off.

so i think AAC would differ in sound between devices and between BT versions

On E8, sbc and aac did a sublte difference. I need more time with E8 on this term.
On shalling M0( or 1 is not remember now, I dont own it) dap, sbc is much difference from aptx.
(That dap is 2ways bluetooth. Note8 -> M0->wired inear).
By changing code on Note8 I found that.

One thing is sure that ak120ii has not got higher blutooth spec than note8, and, Note8 was verified connected to E8 in aac mode - best potential.
But ak120ii did really good job.
E8 tunning app setting is memory by E8 itself, so I set to off before comparing

Jun 28, 2019 at 12:17 PM Post #7,963 of 62,590
My pleasure guys. I'm not sure if I'll get the T3. I'll wait for more user reviews on this thread and if the price goes down to $30-35 US I may pick em up.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #7,964 of 62,590
How would I do that on iPhone? :wink:
Ignoramus Maximus

Well you go to the store, and tell the sales person that you're ready for a real phone, and ask to see their Android phone selection. :laughing:

Jun 28, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #7,965 of 62,590
How would I do that on iPhone? :wink:
Ignoramus Maximus
Iphone uses AAC bluetooth decoding by default , if you use AAC encoded files, not sure about mp3's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back