Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 27, 2019 at 11:08 PM Post #7,937 of 62,014
Thanks for the reviews! Very curious whether the Tranya T3 will dethrone the Anbes 359... Can't wait for someone with both to post some comparisons!

Do you mind to measure how thick the IE600 case is? And how is their SQ vs the 359?

Tall wise about an inch and a half
Length wise two inches.

IE sounds great, but does not have the big soundstage of the Anbes. I might take the Funcl W1 over the IE. Funcl dropped points cause no vol control. For the $25($49 on amazon) Indiegogo sale they cost me I think the SQ is up there with the Anbes. Its the soundstage that kills the funcl, but still the top 4 are fantastic in their own way cause none were trimmed in the treble area. I likes my clarity, but not harsh highs. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 11:40 PM Post #7,938 of 62,014
Tall wise about an inch and a half
Length wise two inches.

IE sounds great, but does not have the big soundstage of the Anbes. I might take the Funcl W1 over the IE. Funcl dropped points cause no vol control. For the $25($49 on amazon) Indiegogo sale they cost me I think the SQ is up there with the Anbes. Its the soundstage that kills the funcl, but still the top 4 are fantastic in their own way cause none were trimmed in the treble area. I likes my clarity, but not harsh highs. Hope this helps.

I meant the thickness of the case.... Whether it would stick out to much in the front pocket (like say the QCY T1C), or be fairly hidden (like AirPods). Even comparatively to the thickness of the Anbes...

Jun 27, 2019 at 11:51 PM Post #7,939 of 62,014
I meant the thickness of the case.... Whether it would stick out to much in the front pocket (like say the QCY T1C), or be fairly hidden (like AirPods). Even comparatively to the thickness of the Anbes...
It's really thin. Wide wise just barely an inch. I put my mine in another case to keep it from getting scratched up. I also have the Funcl in a case. They'd fit in a front pocket easily, but keep mine in my bag. I'd hate that if I bumped into anything they'd get ruined. I'm just cautious.

Jun 27, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #7,940 of 62,014
Thanks!
I only bother being careful with my mifo O5... The Anbes could get all scratched and I wouldn't really care TBH. Just part of the character, plus the case really increases their size.

That said my phone is in a case and with a screen protector.

Jun 28, 2019 at 12:46 AM Post #7,942 of 62,014
T3 or 359??

Want to know how T3 compares to 359 - wondering if it's an "upgrade" in SQ, and if it's worthwhile.

Also, finally figured out the fit for my Astrec S80's (Motivation), so really enjoying the SQ there too. Of course with the tips that actually fit comfortably, the earphones don't charge and case doesn't close :/

Jun 28, 2019 at 2:16 AM Post #7,943 of 62,014
Thanks for the reviews! Very curious whether the Tranya T3 will dethrone the Anbes 359... Can't wait for someone with both to post some comparisons!

Do you mind to measure how thick the IE600 case is? And how is their SQ vs the 359?
Have the Anbes on order (finally), will see if they kill my beloved T3.

Because the design of the buds is so similar, I have the feeling the Anbes may actually sound like the Mpow T6 - but of course that doesn't have to be the case. They all look a like. :)

Jun 28, 2019 at 4:07 AM Post #7,944 of 62,014
BA's are great at reproducing clarity and detail in the mid and high frequencies but they do fall short on the lower end of the spectrum. That's why they're great in combination with dynamic drivers, or on their own for calls and podcasts.

BA usually sounds faster on the decay of the notes than the DD, but the Nillkin's bass mids and treble resolution sounds clearer and more "BA" than my true BA Earin M2. the Earin sounds warmer and slower in comparison.

Jun 28, 2019 at 4:45 AM Post #7,945 of 62,014
This is strange.... The official store has 4 listings for the XPods3, and they're all dynamic... While the direct store has 1 listing for dynamic and 3 for balanced armature.... Very strange....
I asked Wavefun Official about it - they said all their listings of Xpods 3 are the exact same product. I also asked Wavefun Direct about the BA listing but they didn't provide any helpful information except "True wireless stereo plus technology can offer more evenly balanced power distribution between both earbuds resulting in longer playback time.
it means that the small power consumed by the headphones.
The power consumption is less than 6mA"

This suggests the balanced armature listing is probably a misinterpretation.

Jun 28, 2019 at 5:02 AM Post #7,946 of 62,014

Unfortunately I was long of expecting that. I think quite a few of the balanced armature listings on AliExpress in general are in fact dynamic driver. Just take a look at the results when you filter by "vocalism principle: balanced armature"

Jun 28, 2019 at 5:15 AM Post #7,947 of 62,014
I asked Wavefun Official about it - they said all their listings of Xpods 3 are the exact same product. I also asked Wavefun Direct about the BA listing but they didn't provide any helpful information except "True wireless stereo plus technology can offer more evenly balanced power distribution between both earbuds resulting in longer playback time.
it means that the small power consumed by the headphones.
The power consumption is less than 6mA"

Isn't the xpods same as these
YTOM T1 TWS True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone Support AptX HD ACC CVC8 Noise-Cancellation With super bass mic headset earbuds

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Z7AiXuk
Seems to use very short tips, so could be an issue there

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019 at 6:54 AM Post #7,950 of 62,014
Jays has announced their m-Seven TW: 9.5 hour battery life, 38 with the case; BT5; IPX5; $129 USD. No info on BT codecs, though. https://www.jaysheadphones.com/products/m-seven-true-wireless
65608795_10156310595581245_3427480929814183936_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back