1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377
379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388
Next

Last
  1. DannyBai
    It says 1.23 and I’ve read it’s 1.25.

2. assassin10000
  3. voicemaster
    Gotta use this if you want to be safe.
    MJoS.gif

Slater likes this.
  4. voicemaster
    QCY T1C is absolutely awesome. I used them on my 13 hours flight and it did a magnificent job of blocking outside noise. It blocks noise even better than my ZS7 impressively. Call quality on it is also not bad, but like most TWIEM, it uses an omni directional microphone, so the other end on the phone will hear every noise surrounding you.

Bartig likes this.
  5. Slater
    d3myz likes this.
  6. Bob24
    Pretty negative review of the Samsung Galaxy Buds from What Hifi here: https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-buds

To summarise the review with one quote: “The Galaxy Buds sound more or less equivalent to a pair of cheap in-ears - and not even a particularly good pair”.

Bartig likes this.
  7. Bartig
    Ouch, that is a painful quote from a source still awarding the Bowers and Wilkins P5 Series II wireless for a creeping 200 pounds five stars.

8. LajostheHun
    what about phone calls? more precisely your outgoing voice, how's it perceived on the other end?

9. LajostheHun
    If the files being listened on the iPhone is AAC than your're right however once the file is other than AAC than you get the same transscoding as on Android.

10. LajostheHun
    So have you tested them for phone calls yet? I already ordered them but experiences are always welcome beforehand, thanks.

11. david8613
    I am still playing with the senheisser mtw, and they are very good, I tried all different types of tips I have, complys, sony tips, other cheap tips and the best I have used with mtw for my ears are the spin fits. It almost feels like I have full size headphones on my head! Reminds me of my vmoda cross fades codex I had. Very strong bass sig.

howdy likes this.
  12. clerkpalmer
    Maybe I’ll give them a run. What size core? Thanks.

13. howdy
    I got lucky and the stock large tips fit me perfectly. The bass on some songs make my ears tickle. I absolutely love the sound of my Senns regardless of there Shi%%y app.

14. actorlife
    I'll let you know tonight/tomm afternoon for sure. Edit My friend said he heard me perfectly. I was in a quiet place and heard him perfectly. I tell you these are my favorite wireless buds(Anbes 359). :beerchug:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    d3myz and Bartig like this.
  15. LajostheHun
    Thanks I'm hoping it does ok when I'm driving too, which can be bit noisy. Currently I have the Anker Soundforce Liberty Air
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HSYJWMR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    which is quiet a bit more expensive. It has AAC and sounds pretty good, but it's phone call performance is less then stellar mostly for the people on the other end. If this Anbes could match or even out perform the Anker I would send that back to Amazon. The Anbes will be here tomorrow.

actorlife likes this.
First

Back
368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377
379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388
Next

Last