Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 13, 2021 at 10:20 PM Post #37,426 of 62,422
I don't like the Nura Trues. This exchange was unfortunate. The sound of the Nuraloops is more controlled, more accurate, especially the bass, tighter, soundstage is just the right width and depth, way too much on the Trues, sounds weird to me, sound like if they had a "3D effect" applied, which is not my thing, I want those loops back. lol.

Not saying they are not good, they're great, but loops are astonishing.

Faithfully I'll have Nuraphones next week.

*EDIT: just figured that Samsung's adapt sound was ruining it for the Trues. Liked it with the loops. So yes, it was a config thing. Sounding better. They are very high-res, they deliver detail in spades and have a huge stage compared to most BT headphones. 3D imaging seems to be on a larger scale compared to the Nuraloops, but I still prefer loops presentation and that tight bass. See you next week :L3000:

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021 at 10:25 PM Post #37,427 of 62,422
Hey Erock, I’m looking on Amazon at the B&O EQ and noticed that their PI7 is the same price and looks pretty sweet

Are the EQs better?

… man am I a dumb@$$. Completely different brand haha
In my opinion yes, they are better. I had nothing but issues with my PI7s. Two different pairs and even the same with the PI5.

Sep 13, 2021 at 10:27 PM Post #37,428 of 62,422
Sep 13, 2021 at 10:38 PM Post #37,429 of 62,422
The new Technics...
1631586959724.png

https://translate.google.com/transl...cs.com/products/tws/az60/&prev=search&pto=aue

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 2:53 AM Post #37,431 of 62,422
Sep 14, 2021 at 3:39 AM Post #37,433 of 62,422
I wonder if the sound quality is any different between the new Sennheiser CX plus and MTW2.

The only other difference I've seen is that the CX got Aptx adaptive and a different case.

The price will be roughly the same since MTW2s price has dropped quite a bit from the launch price.

Sep 14, 2021 at 3:49 AM Post #37,434 of 62,422
I wonder if the sound quality is any different between the new Sennheiser CX plus and MTW2.

The only other difference I've seen is that the CX got Aptx adaptive and a different case.

The price will be roughly the same since MTW2s price has dropped quite a bit from the launch price.
Probably won’t have the hi-res tuning on the CX Plus? Or maybe it will, haven’t read up on it too much

Sep 14, 2021 at 3:51 AM Post #37,435 of 62,422
Probably won’t have the hi-res tuning on the CX Plus? Or maybe it will, haven’t read up on it too much

No idea, but it will have the "Sennheiser’s TrueResponse transducer" from their new IEM line-up. I'll prob pick these up, I loved everything about the MTW2 except the case, the case for the CX plus is much more to my liking :)

I kinda miss Sennheisers app, you can custombize every controller, you can switch devices from your previous pairings, and finally there's an option to pause the music when ambient mode is enabled.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 3:58 AM Post #37,436 of 62,422
No idea, but it will have the "Sennheiser’s TrueResponse transducer" from their new IEM line-up. I'll prob pick these up, I loved everything about the MTW2 except the case, the case for the CX plus is much more to my liking :)
Ahh, I really like the case on the MTW2's, except for the size, that is!
I really like the fabric style look and the in-hand feel of it.
If it only had wireless charging and was a bit smaller i'd love it.

I imagine something like the Airpods Pro case in size and shape (well, a bit bigger if we want the earbuds to actually fit lol) but with that fabric design would be really nice!

Sep 14, 2021 at 4:04 AM Post #37,437 of 62,422
Actually you can order the CX plus now from Amazon, preliminary delivery is by the end of this week for me. Despite every article stating that they'd be released the 28th Sept.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B09BB9NTXD?psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

Will be interesting to compare these with my CA MT, I suspect the MT's will have better SQ, but the CX plus will prob be a much better all round TWS thanks to its many impressive featrues for its price.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 4:16 AM Post #37,438 of 62,422
Ahh, I really like the case on the MTW2's, except for the size, that is!
I really like the fabric style look and the in-hand feel of it.
If it only had wireless charging and was a bit smaller i'd love it.

I imagine something like the Airpods Pro case in size and shape (well, a bit bigger if we want the earbuds to actually fit lol) but with that fabric design would be really nice!

I wasn't a huge fan of the fabric, didn't feel smooth to the touch and it got dirty (it looked premium tho), but I do agree with you on the shape, I much prefer the "pill" shape like the Airpods or these new CX plus over the "oval shape".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back