Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 14, 2021 at 11:35 AM Post #37,458 of 62,470
Sep 14, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #37,459 of 62,470
Looks like they stepped down the driver size from 10mm today to 8mm on this model. I am eager to try them for sure though. Seems like a lot of emphasis on overall use (calls, etc.)
https://www.goodspress.jp/reports/398559/2/
They continue to focus on the nature of sound and extensive soundstage just like the way they did with AZ70. I can't hide that how i love it!!
I definitely will give back B&O EQ and buy AZ60 imediately when they release it.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #37,462 of 62,470
I’m a fan of them, and even bought those open box before I found the Gemini, but this goes into the pile for my wife to try to replace her “uncomfortable” AAP. So I think fhe $100 version without ANC is perfect (she wouldn’t want to spend that much for as much as she’ll use them). But we’ll see.

got her MT, Fiil X1 and now these Klipsch. One is bound to fit her requirements comfortably
Man, these previous gen Klipsch T5 II are fantastic! Great clarity, no overwhelming frequencies…solid bass without any bleed. I’m very happy with this Woot purchase

Sep 14, 2021 at 4:54 PM Post #37,463 of 62,470
Nura True is sounding far far better after some adjustments, basically stuff that was enabled from Samsung that should not. After some time listening to an headphone with such monstruous soundstage, I learnt to appreciatre its qualities and technicalities. It's not in fact inferior to Nuraloops, just different, but both sound extremely detailed, the most detailed sound I've heard out of any BT headphone, with an enormous bass presence and instrument separation. They're lovely, they sound amazing and I would recommend them to my worst enemy :p (joking)

Sep 14, 2021 at 4:56 PM Post #37,464 of 62,470
Man, these previous gen Klipsch T5 II are fantastic! Great clarity, no overwhelming frequencies…solid bass without any bleed. I’m very happy with this Woot purchase
Wait a minute. I thought those were for your wife? :rolling_eyes:

Sep 14, 2021 at 4:57 PM Post #37,465 of 62,470
Nura True is sounding far far better after some adjustments, basically stuff that was enabled from Samsung that should not. After some time listening to an headphone with such monstruous soundstage, I learnt to appreciatre its qualities and technicalities. It's not in fact inferior to Nuraloops, just different, but both sound extremely detailed, the most detailed sound I've heard out of any BT headphone, with an enormous bass presence and instrument separation. They're lovely, they sound amazing and I would recommend them to my worst enemy :p (joking)
I told you!!!

Sep 14, 2021 at 4:59 PM Post #37,466 of 62,470
My wife still uses the amazing RockJaw Alpha Genus V2 that sounds as good as these Nuras at 30€ or so (wired).

Was quite difficult to figure which was better. Genus V2 or FLC8S (300€). FLC won by a small margin. On those times FLC8S sounded way above their price tag.

Found Alpha Genus V2 on amazon recently. They're still producing. Was quite tempted to buy one for me.

The issue with the Alpha Genus is that you need a good DAC/DAP, so you need to add that to the final price.

I'm loving the path that Bluetooth headphones are following, there was a big evolution in sound quality, so I'm finding these super convenient and easy to use.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 6:08 PM Post #37,468 of 62,470
Thanks a lot, that was my concern. They are very reasonably priced at $90US but fit was where I had worries.
I had fit/comfort issues with the CX400BT. The sound was awesome but couldn't get it comfortable. I sent it back. It was too big also, almost like a block the size of the ear.

I had the same issue with the AZ70. Fitting and comfort. They stuck out too far and fell out several times. I sent them back too. This was back in December btw.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 6:55 PM Post #37,469 of 62,470
I just lowered the price on my Nuarl listing but in here for the TWS crowd I'll take another $10 off of them. I challenge you to find a better set at that price or even quite a bit more. :)

Sep 14, 2021 at 6:59 PM Post #37,470 of 62,470
Curious what is the consensus for the current best sounding true wireless IEMs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back