Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 23, 2019 at 12:31 AM Post #15,961 of 62,457
Has anyone got the Tronsmart Onyx Neo yet? Not sure if it's higher tier than the Spunky Beat. Also interested in the MPOW M8 - one seller has it listed on Amazon.ca for 30$ fullfilled by Amazon!
I wasn’t able to find a link for the M8 on Amazon US only on Alibaba. They look pretty interesting I tried the M20 and they were not great.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019 at 12:54 AM Post #15,964 of 62,457
Been listening to fiil t1x and I can say it is the best sounding tws in my
i’d have to say the M5/T5, the SSK BT03/ Anbes 359, the Tranya B530, the Tranya T3 and the EarFun free are my favorite inexpensive TWS’. In my opinion the liberty 2 Pro is on another level entirely. In fact they are the most expensive true wireless earbuds I own for now. I’ve kind of prided myself on never spending more than 100 bucks on a set. After my experience with the L2pro, @hifi80sman’s and the rest of this threads borderline malevolent encouragement, i’ve convinced myself I need the Sonys. :cold_sweat: God help my pocketbook. :laughing:
You should try fiil t1x. Imho it is better than mpow m5 and tranya b530.

Nov 23, 2019 at 1:00 AM Post #15,965 of 62,457
Been listening to fiil t1x and I can say it is the best sounding tws in my

You should try fiil t1x. Imho it is better than mpow m5 and tranya b530.
The only place I can find it is on gearbest. How does it compare to the liberty 2 pro, the Tevi or the ssk?
Scratch that, I found it on Amazon but it wasn’t listed under T1X. How’s the active noise canceling?

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019 at 1:19 AM Post #15,966 of 62,457
The only place I can find it is on gearbest. How does it compare to the liberty 2 pro, the Tevi or the ssk?
Scratch that, I found it on Amazon but it wasn’t listed under T1X. How’s the active noise canceling?
Don't think it has anc tho. It most likely acrive noise cancelling for phone call, but the fit contribute alot to the seal so it blocked outside noise better than mpow m5. As for comparing to l2p, tevi and ssk, I can't comment on it as I don't have any of them. But imho it best mpow m5 and b530. The sound is more similar to b530 but the bass is less, more detailed and tighter. The high is definitely more extended than both m5 and b530 as I can hear cymbals and hi-hat better on t1x. Soundstage also bigger than m5 and b530. For connection, it will connect right away like galaxy buds to your phone unlike m5 where you need to go to bluetooth setting and connect manually everytime. Phone call is also good, I just called my wife using whatsapp (international call) while doing my laundry in laundromat and she said my voice is clear with all those machine running.

Nov 23, 2019 at 1:22 AM Post #15,967 of 62,457
Nov 23, 2019 at 2:04 AM Post #15,968 of 62,457
i’d have to say the M5/T5, the SSK BT03/ Anbes 359, the Tranya B530, the Tranya T3 and the EarFun free are my favorite inexpensive TWS’. In my opinion the liberty 2 Pro is on another level entirely. In fact they are the most expensive true wireless earbuds I own for now. I’ve kind of prided myself on never spending more than 100 bucks on a set. After my experience with the L2pro, @hifi80sman’s and the rest of this threads borderline malevolent encouragement, i’ve convinced myself I need the Sonys. :cold_sweat: God help my pocketbook. :laughing:
Wow... :).. My Ignorance is bliss. But looks likes like I'm drawn to your footsteps

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019 at 2:14 AM Post #15,969 of 62,457
I own both and I personally like the L2P a bit more sonically. But the MTW is also good, just in a more dialed back way. In regards to which is the better value the L2P slays the MTW since is benefits from latest technology and is much more affordable. If the MTW was selling for the same price the pass through feature might make them a more compelling option so long as you could live with less than 1/2 the battery and a case that drains of power in less than 3 days when the IEM is stored inside the case.
Thanks mate, Ali Express has a black Friday sale next week on the Ankers so will go for them

Nov 23, 2019 at 3:42 AM Post #15,970 of 62,457
Thanks mate, Ali Express has a black Friday sale next week on the Ankers so will go for them

If you go to soundcore.com, the L2P is currently 20% off ($30.00). It also let me use the $40 off coupon code posted earlier in this thread. That made the total price (with tax) come out to $83.59. I doubt the BF sale price is less than that, so you may not want to wait.

Nov 23, 2019 at 3:54 AM Post #15,971 of 62,457
If you go to soundcore.com, the L2P is currently 20% off ($30.00). It also let me use the $40 off coupon code posted earlier in this thread. That made the total price (with tax) come out to $83.59. I doubt the BF sale price is less than that, so you may not want to wait.
Which is the $40 coupon code? Thanks

Nov 23, 2019 at 4:18 AM Post #15,975 of 62,457
Oh man, the more I listen to t1x, the more I noticed how much details this tws can produce while being very musical. Reminds me of my BLON bl03 (they actually sounds kinda similar imho). And as a bonus, the connection is the best from my other tws and bt20s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back