Getting "called-out" for not wearing the Beats
Feb 8, 2012 at 4:43 AM Post #4,516 of 5,506

Quote:
Looks legit.

Ya, it's crazy how many "Monster Beats by Dr. Dre V-MODA Crossfade LPs" there are now days,go to any fake Beats site, we're usually listed as a Beats model, VTF?!

FUGAZI! The counterfeiters targeted me too... Visit http://www.v-moda.com/FUGAZI to see what AL PACINO & Johnny Depp think about the issue plaguing us.  Yet, we aim to be the underground brand that is all about the customer and individuality.  

Feb 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #4,521 of 5,506
Well now if I ever get called out wearing my V-80s I'll just say, "These are special edition Beats," and link them to the fugazi site. Next thing you know, everyone is sporting V-Modas (albeit fake ones, but I'll bet the sound quality of the fake V-Modas will be comparable to real Beats.)

Feb 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #4,522 of 5,506

Quote:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/audio/sennheiser/images/hd800/D3S_4311-1200.jpg

saw someone with these i think it was sennhoser or sinehazer or something they look sick and stuff but the cord was way too long lol what a loserrr i was all like lolz you should get beats but ur so POOR you cant get quality BEETS at least beats dont have a long cable, although mine brok :frowning2: but dre has god warranty 

Whenever I read things like that, I get a bit idk frustrated because it reminds me of the kids at my school and man are they annoying and ignorant, but I learned to ignore them and mind my own business either way I'm bringing my v700s to school tomorrow, but just to enjoy them, not to get into some pointless argument again.

Feb 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #4,523 of 5,506
I'm a beats owner sadly(not for long) and I hate wearing them because people ask me what I think about them and I complain about the quality and price and then they look at me like I'm out of my mind.

Feb 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #4,525 of 5,506

Quote:
I'll bet THESE Beats sound amazing. New model? 
basshead.gif

Quote:
Looks legit.

Legit? Let's see, a UK web site that looks legit. Oh, wait a minute what does a Whois turn up:

Code:
 Domain name: ibeatsbydre.co.uk Registrant: Bobby Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: shayagn road 222-3 chongqing chongqing 400000 China

Feb 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #4,526 of 5,506
I can't wait to get rid of my so-called In-ear Beats Tour Headphones!! Not just because Beats/Monster have claimed to produce "high resolution, high performance" headphones that can equally be enjoyed by a five year old who doesn't know a single thing about sound quality, but because this brand and manufacturer has totally missed the mark for headphone listening. Even though (sadly) many of us might think headphones are today's fashion statement rather than today's solution to low-quality mobile music listening, this is a terrible approach to headphones and am happy several of our hi-fi brands (such as PSB Speakers, Sennheiser, Polk Audio, and B&W) have not wavered down this fashion runway. 

I'll unhappily wait (with my Beats headphones half inside a garbage can) for my pair of M4U Headphones from PSB Speakers, thank you very much! 

Feb 8, 2012 at 5:55 PM Post #4,528 of 5,506
Well kinda.... I've been called a reject because i was wearing my RP-HC500 or my Sennheiser HD555.

One guy at school was looking at me and he totally just said: I don't buy **** like this. If i want PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE, i'll buy those Beats.

What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back