Getting "called-out" for not wearing the Beats
Jun 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #707 of 5,506
Jun 20, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #709 of 5,506

Quote:
LOL at running with headphones. As if wearing sunglasses with headphones isn't already uncomfortable enough.....

Curious....is there a rear shot......you know....so we're sure we're not missing any details......LOL

Jun 20, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #710 of 5,506
I run with my Denon C452's i would never run with beats, Think of the sweat around your ears, YUCK.

Nat 
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 20, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #711 of 5,506
Notice that theyre only covering half her ear. Shes also wearing Jordan CMFTs(bezt running shoezz evar) which are pretty much the beats of the Jordan lovers community. 

Jun 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM Post #714 of 5,506

Hmm, I wouldn't mind buying a pair of knockoff beats and transplanting some ortho drivers into them...

Quote:
am i the only one who feels the beats solos are horribly uncomfortable? i swear i put them on and i felt like i was wearing suction cups. very uncomfortable.

Ugh, that horrible suction cup feeling... it made my ears feel like they were constantly popping. I could probably use the Solos to remove earwax.

Jun 23, 2011 at 2:21 PM Post #715 of 5,506

Quote:
I'm an American born and bred...I'll say Americans are dumb. I mean we created Beats for Godsake...how smart can we be.

Yeah, but I'll betcha the marketing geniuses who figured out how to sell such crap to millions of people, and make them love it, are American too.  So, Americans can be smart.  Maybe no integrity, but smart.  Like a sociopath.

Jun 23, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #716 of 5,506

Quote:
Yeah, but I'll betcha the marketing geniuses who figured out how to sell such crap to millions of people, and make them love it, are American too.  So, Americans can be smart.  Maybe no integrity, but smart.  Like a sociopath.

also americans made grado.

Jun 24, 2011 at 2:00 AM Post #718 of 5,506

Quote:

Agreed. I don't make a lot of money but my expenses are low (by design). I only buy things I actually care about. That and most people would be surprised at how much money they had left if they didn't go to the bar all the time. My roommate still doesn't understand why I can buy $350 headphones and $500 worth of storage in a month and not cut into my savings.

It's because I don't go to bars and order a dozen cocktails. :D

I can drink to that....wait......

Jun 24, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #719 of 5,506

Quote:

As well as JH Audio, Schiit and Ultimate Ears. I'd go so far as to say the US has done pretty well for the audio industry. We've certainly given the world some pretty awesome genres to listen to. From the US to the rest of the word: You're welcome.

the americans developed rock but europe improved upon it.

Jun 24, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #720 of 5,506
Maybe we should look this matter from a different angle. So how can Monster gets to sell so many these crappy units at such high price? It is genius commercial operation and sale tactics. It might not be a great headphone, but it is a successful product. look at all the apple's product, ipods, macbook. Do they play music better or run faster than other computer? No! Think about it, it's the same theory. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back