Future Sonic Atrio X Impressions
Jun 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #16 of 31
The mic is definitely bigger than it needs to be, but it's perfect for the gym where you don't want to have to find a tiny button that is usually included.  According to my ruler measurements it's 3/4" by 3/4" by 1/4" deep.  One thing I do is I run the cable over my ears and then into my shirt down the front...the button still allows you to click it when its under your shirt.  So there are definitely pluses and minuses to the bigger button.  Asthetically, not impressed, but functionally, very impressed.

Jun 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM Post #18 of 31
Quote:
Wow, that's pretty big. I bet it looks like some kind of crazy bolo tie!

Haha...no doubt but practically speaking it's not THAT big, just kind of oddly shaped which makes it seem bigger than it is.  Obviously if I didn't have an iPod Touch that I listen to 90% of my music on, I'd just get the regular version that doesn't have the iPod controls.  Much more aesthetically pleasing.  I do like the fact that it's easy to hit the button...so there is a plus side to it's size.

But in the grand scheme of things, I don't much care how it looks as much as I care for comfort and sound while being able to skip through my "gym mix" 500 song playlist without taking the iPod out of my pocket.  So I'm stuck with it!

Jan 15, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #27 of 31
Hello, dbdynsty25. I'm currently looking for a pair of earphones/earbuds that has mostly the same criteria as yours as listed in the beginning of this thread. I'm looking forward to trying the AtrioX's. I have a few general questions before purchasing them. What are the different ways of wearing them? Also, what eartips are included? Lastly, the AtrioX's are probably the best earphones under $50, right? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back