Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread
Mar 31, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #541 of 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you guys felt that much of a need to EQ, what apps, ipod oriented, are best? I've tried many, and most annoyingly made me "import" my songs into the app playlist and play music from there. I want to just EQ, and then go back to my music section and play directly from there. Something that maybe affects the whole ipod and not just songs within the app itself. 

Oh and what pc programs are there for EQing the entire system (if that's a possibility).

This might not belong in this thread, but I figured that you're all experts with this.

I use EQu on my iPhone 5.

I figure I might as well try boosting the treble on the C4s and see if there is something to be had there...

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #545 of 867
Dayum.... that blue/clear coloring does look pretty good. In any case these are what mine look like.

Apparently, I have a super dark grey color - its not black.

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #548 of 867
@DT - a darker shade of diesel AFAIK. But I did order just diesel though.

@23 - Are you asking if I got mine yet? Or did DT get his yet? Either way, my pair to supposed to ship tomorrow... but you never know. :|

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #549 of 867
Now that someone's asked I guess I shall share my experience (which is still on-going).  I was hoping to wait till I had my CIEM's in before I started saying anything.

I'm a military serviceman in Singapore and am getting posted out to sea for a month or two later next week.  This being the case I mentioned it to David who helped me expedite my order!
I've not received it yet, but David has sent me an email informing me that my C4's have been completed!  Also, I pray I don't fall into any fit problems.

I'd really like to thank David for the big service he has done for me even though he is swamped with orders, thank you!

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #554 of 867
Quote:
Amen.... Otherwise I might be flipping tables around here.

Quote:
Hey! I'd have to live with it for 2 months and then still pay David for a refit D:

David just sent me the DHL import. I'll finally be parting with my C4s this week sometime when I decide to send them out. 

Any suggestions to cope with the withdrawals. I should have an extra $500 in funds for something else, but of course, cheaper is never a bad thing as long as it doesn't sacrifice that much quality.

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #555 of 867
Wow... I was about to say thats way darker than what the diesel lok like but I guess you asked for them to be a little darker?
Quote:
Dayum.... that blue/clear coloring does look pretty good. In any case these are what mine look like.

Apparently, I have a super dark grey color - its not black.

I think it was mentioned that they were the lucky strike.  IDK I'm too lazy to look for it.  But if they are the clear ones I think I'll need to note it that I want the clear ones.  Dangit... I think I'm gna go look now...lol
Quote:
That's the clear shell. I kinda wish I'd gone with that design for mine too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back