Focal Bathys Hi-Fi Bluetooth & ANC Headphones: Early Impressions
Sep 27, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #1,396 of 1,708
If anyone is looking for a good headband cover for their Bathys, look no further. Just got this one in from amazon and they offer colorways that match both the OG colroway Bathys and the Dune: Amazon Link for Bathys Headband Cover

Here's how the light colorway looks on my new Dunes. Even fixed the slight hotspot issue I got on the top of my head without the cover.
IMG_6170.JPG
Grabbed the black one, appreciate the link!

Sep 27, 2023 at 8:08 PM Post #1,397 of 1,708
Grabbed the black one, appreciate the link!
No problem! It does its job well and actually improves comfort for me. Just may look a little nerdy on flights lol. I cut off the loop and the little branding label on mine and it's more subtle now.
IMG_6225.jpg

Sep 27, 2023 at 8:10 PM Post #1,398 of 1,708
No problem! It does its job well and actually improves comfort for me. Just may look a little nerdy on flights lol. I cut off the loop and the little branding label on mine and it's more subtle now.
IMG_6225.jpg
Damn I should of bought that color, looked much more grey in your other photo.

Sep 27, 2023 at 8:15 PM Post #1,399 of 1,708
Damn I should of bought that color, looked much more grey in your other photo.
This one also fit exactly the same if any of these colors appeal to you. I believe it's just the same cover but a different branding: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093P8YHNV?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I tried the black one of that and it was good, just liked the color matching with the previous one better with the Dune. (Could have been better adjusted to look nicer in the first photo)
IMG_6202.jpg
IMG_6201.png

Sep 28, 2023 at 4:11 PM Post #1,401 of 1,708
Been using the Bathys for a day now and love them. I think my only complaint is I'm not a big fan of the leather pads, was sad to see Dekoni doesn't do anything like the Velour for them.

Sep 30, 2023 at 2:52 AM Post #1,404 of 1,708
Hi guys!

I’m loving my Bathys a lot, and have tried using MiMi.

Quick question, does it override the EQ? I currently have my EQ set at dynamic. Should i leave my EQ to flat when i run it with MiMi?
Hi, I was wondering about this as well. I use it with my custom eq which is flat apart from a slight mid boost and MiMi set to 30%. I found MiMi set at 50% or higher was too bright for me. I don’t think it overrides the eq as I’ve tested it with overboosted settings and it doesn’t change the added boost when switched on but someone else with more knowledge/experience could confirm? Meanwhile, the Bathys are sounding better and better!

Oct 1, 2023 at 12:00 PM Post #1,409 of 1,708
Spoke to Dekoni yesterday at Canjam and they said they’re shooting for a Q1 release for the Bathys pads, thought I’d pass it along. They actually said it’s the #1 most requested headphone as well which bodes well.

Oct 2, 2023 at 6:46 PM Post #1,410 of 1,708
How is the Bathys fit compared to the original Utopia? Utopia slips off so easily on my head I could barely move my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back