Focal Bathys Hi-Fi Bluetooth & ANC Headphones: Early Impressions
Apr 15, 2024 at 6:49 AM Post #1,697 of 1,708
I’ve misplaced my Bathys headphone case. Is there a way to get another? I can’t find any information.

My Bathy’s ear cups are also a little worse for wear, there’s a scratch on one side that’s shaved away some of the leather. Hard to say how it happened but the absent case and the damage have an obvious relationship.

I feel like someone nicked the case to be honest. I don’t remember where it last was but the fact that it’s not at my office or home suggests it went missing while commuting but I don’t leave the case out anywhere. Someone took it from my backpack? Seems plausible, but I might never know.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024 at 2:08 PM Post #1,699 of 1,708
Has anyone found a good headband cover for the dune colorway?
stupid question: why do you buy dune, if you would cover it up? (I know the headband will change colors, but that's a part of the game, isn't it?)

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:20 PM Post #1,700 of 1,708
Has anyone found a good headband cover for the dune colorway?

The only thing I can think of are these posts from Nick76

If anyone is looking for a good headband cover for their Bathys, look no further. Just got this one in from amazon and they offer colorways that match both the OG colroway Bathys and the Dune: Amazon Link for Bathys Headband Cover

Here's how the light colorway looks on my new Dunes. Even fixed the slight hotspot issue I got on the top of my head without the cover.

No problem! It does its job well and actually improves comfort for me. Just may look a little nerdy on flights lol. I cut off the loop and the little branding label on mine and it's more subtle now.

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:28 PM Post #1,702 of 1,708
Yeah that one looked good and was comfy. Improved the hot spot for me. Also the "silver grey" color matched well.
IMG_0010.JPG

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:32 PM Post #1,703 of 1,708
To keep the headband from looking nasty, it does not cover up the cups that's pretty obvious
would still buy another color.....covers looks silly - to me.... sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back